TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

McShane Set For Hawks Debut

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Nah I dont shop any lower than marks and Spencers

With the rest of the blue rinse brigade. ;)

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#22 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

To Blackpoolhawk.GREAT POST. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU !! WELL SAID .

#23 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

With the rest of the blue rinse brigade. ;)

I wouldn't have thought so. Enjoy your pot noodles
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#24 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

I wouldn't have thought so. Enjoy your pot noodles

You seem to have the impression that I live in South Leeds.Udon noodles and some sashimi maybe,pot noodles,never.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#25 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Just a thought ? Is the reason certain groups are rich ,because they get Hunslets BEST Playes for nada/nothing , then their supporters can watch the gamer Half price . Its no wonder the #### have all the money . . .

#26 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Just a thought ? Is the reason certain groups are rich ,because they get Hunslets BEST Playes for nada/nothing , then their supporters can watch the gamer Half price . Its no wonder the #### have all the money . . .

All joking aside now.

I think you need to forget about leeds and concentrate on supporting hunslet. We all hate leeds but we all need to stick together and get behind the lads on sunday, plenty of noise and passion And get the team pumping

#27 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

As I have said in another post, making another an dculd be final road tripf rom Hartlepool on Sunday, and all I care about come 3pm is the the boys get here heads together, dont give sylli points away and we win.

The signing is a cracking signing, and it is a shame it will possiably be for one game, but if just for that one game he puts it together tonget us the result we need, Ill take it.

I dont like D/R, but i am so despreate for us to stay up, so lets get on with it, and lets just get behind the lads and lets do our part in staying up.

#28 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Agreed maka. My beef is not with any of the players from Leeds. They have shown complete commitment. I've been disappointed that dual reg has in my opinion disrupted the team.let's get behind the lads from now until the end of the season and let's hope for changes next season. SO WE SHALL AGAIN

#29 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

[quote name="HUNSLET72" post="2752715" timestamp="1374691551"]

Hunslet v Leigh .Can it be RIGHT .That for me ,my dad and eldest son to SUPPORT Hunslet , We ALL have to pay FULL Price , Yet Leeds R.L.season ticket holders can get in for HALF PRICE !! Whats All That About ?? DISGUSTED
![/quote
Well if you purchased a Hunslet season ticket you could opt in for free membership of Rhinos bronze scheme as I believe a few have done, so you could watch the beloved Champions for free, don't see the Leeds fans moaning?? DISGUSTED!

#30 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

I enjoy reading this Forum, at times it's better than the BEANO.

For those who want a squad of all Hunslet players for next season sit down with a piece of paper and write out 25 names who would be good enough to play for us.

#31 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

For those who want a squad of all Hunslet players for next season sit down with a piece of paper and write out 25 names who would be good enough to play for us.

The first thing that should be asked Frisky is "WHATS THE BUDGET" , you won't get top draw players with what Hunslet offer , the cash is'nt there........

#32 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

are you for real???

Even the best teams supporters would love a team full of locals. I remember an interview with barcelona fans after they'd just won the european cup again.they were asked if that was the ultimate team and they all said no a team full of catalans was the ultimate team. So are they all wrong aswell

#33 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

It wouldn't be hard to fill the squad of Hunslet / South Leeds players, but to the point Frisky is trying to make, is we would be never anything better than a bottom to mid table Championship 1 team.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#34 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

And the point most others are saying whether they're right or wrong is that it doesnt matter who weve got signed on cause the squad has been messed about from week to week with the dual reg players coming in. As a fan I cant figure out the team from 1 week to the next so I cant imagine what its like to play in. And thats before dropped player for dual reg get a mention. Thats why I dont think its worked

#35 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

Dual reg doesn't affect a players ability to catch a ball, or make a tackle, or kick a goal, or make the right decisions on the pitch. We are where we are because we just simply have not been good enough week in week out to do the basic fundamentals right and win matches.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#36 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

To macca-6- .Totally agree, coupled with league position its obvious its a FAILURE .Never mind the injury situation ,if Leeds R.L. had wanted Dual reg to be a Success ,They have the Resorces to Achieve this.HISTORY will show Hunslet have been had for fools And left to Wither And Die . THANKS FOR NOTHING Leeds R.L...

#37 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

To macca-6- .Totally agree, coupled with league position its obvious its a FAILURE .Never mind the injury situation ,if Leeds R.L. had wanted Dual reg to be a Success ,They have the Resorces to Achieve this.HISTORY will show Hunslet have been had for fools And left to Wither And Die . THANKS FOR NOTHING Leeds R.L...

this is nothing to do with leeds. It'd be the same no matter who we'd dual reg'd with. Its the whole system that's wrong imo.

#38 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:49 AM

To Blackpool Hawk,try turning up for training all week ,expecting to be in the 17 (thus getting paid).Only come sunday ,to keep LeedsR.L. player competitive and ticking over , we give game time to One of their and SOD ALL to Our own guy , hey , but train next week and yll get a game sunday (unless Leeds.R.L.)want to have you over again ! ! !

#39 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Dual reg doesn't affect a players ability to catch a ball, or make a tackle, or kick a goal, or make the right decisions on the pitch. We are where we are because we just simply have not been good enough week in week out to do the basic fundamentals right and win matches.

It does affect a player D/R or not if he is'nt giving 100%............

#40 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

As you say ,we have not been good enough week in week out. Now then mY money says , thats Pure and Simple down to the Coach ,tactics,set moves etc etc.Nothing at all to do with the players. Many posts ,remind me what an asset the dual reg guys have been .Yet all I see is Hunslets League position . Can Anyone Defend this coach and say he is doing a Good job .p.s. Please dont tell me about 'great work in the community'...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users