Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

McShane Set For Hawks Debut

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

To macca-6- .Totally agree, coupled with league position its obvious its a FAILURE .Never mind the injury situation ,if Leeds R.L. had wanted Dual reg to be a Success ,They have the Resorces to Achieve this.HISTORY will show Hunslet have been had for fools And left to Wither And Die . THANKS FOR NOTHING Leeds R.L...

I've read your comments for a week or so and you are just on a wind up. I hate Leeds but accept the players playing for Hunslet. as we have no alternative - Paul Daley was a decent coach for us in 3 spells in the 80s but that is 30 years ago

If you are genuine, stand back and have a look how you come across. It's easy to sit at your keyboard or phone and type yet you are not helping to support the club that you so "passionately" care about

#42 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

As you say ,we have not been good enough week in week out. Now then mY money says , thats Pure and Simple down to the Coach ,tactics,set moves etc etc.Nothing at all to do with the players. Many posts ,remind me what an asset the dual reg guys have been .Yet all I see is Hunslets League position . Can Anyone Defend this coach and say he is doing a Good job .p.s. Please dont tell me about 'great work in the community'...

Actually Blackhawk hasn't been posting for a while - is this your new forum name?

Or are you called Sean?

Or has Thorpelanehawk been reincarnated?

#43 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

As you say ,we have not been good enough week in week out. Now then mY money says , thats Pure and Simple down to the Coach ,tactics,set moves etc etc.Nothing at all to do with the players. Many posts ,remind me what an asset the dual reg guys have been .Yet all I see is Hunslets League position . Can Anyone Defend this coach and say he is doing a Good job .p.s. Please dont tell me about 'great work in the community'...

Actually Blackhawk hasn't been posting for a while - is this your new forum name?

Or are you called Sean?

Or has Thorpelanehawk been reincarnated?

We met Hunslet72 in the pub in Ulverston , and its none of the above , usually he make is own way to games with his young son and gets on the supporters coach home..............To Hunslet72 when you sign in , if you want to reply to a post just look in the bottom right of thier post and push (Quote) and then type your post............

#44 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

To penola. Thankyou for the advice .SORRY if my posts Offend,(anyone).Its just when I see how close Hunslet are to Relegation and The End of A Great Club .Something Positive has to Occur .. p.s. Are you 'THE' Colin Penola ,former Hunslet Great player ??

#45 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

We met Hunslet72 in the pub in Ulverston , and its none of the above , usually he make is own way to games with his young son and gets on the supporters coach home..............To Hunslet72 when you sign in , if you want to reply to a post just look in the bottom right of thier post and push (Quote) and then type your post............

. . . THANKS .I Wondered how to do that . Cheers for the help .

Edited by HUNSLET72, 25 July 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#46 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

. . . THANKS .I Wondered how to do that . Cheers for the help .

No probs PAUL

#47 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

To Paul (LOL)

No I am just his biggest fan!

#48 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

To penola. Thankyou for the advice .SORRY if my posts Offend,(anyone).Its just when I see how close Hunslet are to Relegation and The End of A Great Club .Something Positive has to Occur .. p.s. Are you 'THE' Colin Penola ,former Hunslet Great player ??

no hes more like ted bundy
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#49 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

no hes more like ted bundy

Well we've already got Woody Allen , Pete Sutcliffe , and Eric Clapton who get on the bus.........

#50 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

some advice..never buy or use a nokia phone for the internet...there ######, it changes evrythign you wrote, and miss spells every thing you right...

worse bloody phone ever...got to get a iphone back, worse upgrade ever

#51 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

To Paul (LOL)

No I am just his biggest fan!

GREAT player , he NEVER let us down . . . .

#52 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

Dual reg doesn't affect a players ability to catch a ball, or make a tackle, or kick a goal, or make the right decisions on the pitch. We are where we are because we just simply have not been good enough week in week out to do the basic fundamentals right and win matches.

I agree with some of this however how can players get used to team mate when every week the team changes

Edited by sgt pepper, 25 July 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#53 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

I agree with some of this however how can players get used to team mate when every week the team changes

The team changes every week that's a fact, I wont dispute that, but its not all down to dual reg is it, what about injuries? Players missing through work commitments? Players missing training? Players being dropped? Squad rotation?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#54 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

The team changes every week that's a fact, I wont dispute that, but its not all down to dual reg is it, what about injuries? Players missing through work commitments? Players missing training? Players being dropped? Squad rotation?

exactly! you can't help injuries etc but changing players so they can get game time at the expense of a regular player is a disruption we can do without in my opinion

#55 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

exactly! you can't help injuries etc but changing players so they can get game time at the expense of a regular player is a disruption we can do without in my opinion

The dual reg players Hunslet have had have been fairly regular in the team,Keinhorst ,Hood,Moore.I suspect they would have played even more if not for the huge run of injuries Leeds sustained.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#56 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

In my opinion i would welcome back the distruption of Keinhorst & Moore any day, and I hope McShane rips it up Sunday!

I just want Hunslet to win

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#57 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Evo I will see you their on Sunday - hoping for a win

#58 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Happy days mate see you in the Phoenix

#59 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

How long have you been back nik nak?

#60 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

In my opinion i would welcome back the distruption of Keinhorst & Moore any day, and I hope McShane rips it up Sunday!

I just want Hunslet to win

Well said Blackpool, Keinhorst & Moore wish they were in Sunday, that's not because they are Leeds D/R players with us, it's just because they are better than what the Hunslet players we  have in them positions able to play for us is, fact. And yes I just want us  to win.

Great getting McShane Sunday , as he has been playing great for Leeds, and hopefully for us on Sunday for us too. Usually when Huns play Leigh , Leigh are very physical, we need players used to that situation or they will boss us around all day, i.e. Moore,Mcshane,Keinhorst who are used to that.

Some of our own players are not used to that high intensity. And that's a fact too.

So can we just get behind the lads whoever plays Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users