TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fans forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

On the 1st August lets hope everyone who can be there turn up so they here first hand what is happening and they can get the rumours squashed

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

On the 1st August lets hope everyone who can be there turn up so they here first hand what is happening and they can get the rumours squashed

with you on that one jt

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Sorry I shall be in the Austrian Alps. But you know my views and I stick by them.

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Sorry I shall be in the Austrian Alps. But you know my views and I stick by them.

let's just hope it's you that's going downhill eh Col.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

let's just hope it's you that's going downhill eh Col.

I am and fast OR. At 79 I am enjoying it while I can. The holidays I mean. I have been practising shouting 'ALP'
See you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users