Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Premier sports have cocked up again!

haven v dews

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,837 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

I sincerely hope that there are no European matches coming up that will clash with any of the World Cup matches as it looks like RL would lose out again!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#42 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

All we can do is suck it and see. If people subscribe to PS for the WC and PS mess it around then there'll be plenty of people who will dump it come December. The choice is PS's.

rldfsignature.jpg

#43 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,004 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

Complain directly to them.  If you're on Twitter then they are at @PremierSportsTV.  I think they have a Facebook page as well but I don't go on Facebook so I don't know.

It is a shame that they have followed the trend by delaying rugby league for soccer.  I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

pretty sure it will be a sign of things to come. Who pays the piper calls the tune.

#44 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

pretty sure it will be a sign of things to come. Who pays the piper calls the tune.

If it is then PS will miss out on a lot of subscribers come WC time.

rldfsignature.jpg

#45 St.Clarence.

St.Clarence.
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

To be fair, cancelling the live broadcast of a scheduled game is well worthy of complaint irrespective of what they are showing instead.

Dave T your worst nightmare has happened the football game has gone to extra time so the the Whitehaven game pushed back even further.

#46 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

So what happens to my original recording at 10pm? Will I miss the end of the game or will it automatically adjust itself?

rldfsignature.jpg

#47 St.Clarence.

St.Clarence.
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

So what happens to my original recording at 10pm? Will I miss the end of the game or will it automatically adjust itself?

I'd change it if you can ,when you check info on select button it's still showing championship rugby is on now.It's just flashed up that rugby will start at 10.30.

#48 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Thanks St C.

rldfsignature.jpg

#49 St.Clarence.

St.Clarence.
  • Players
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Thanks St C.

Repeated again at 12.15 am Saturday morning if your recording goes wrong,if you can keep away from score.Might be a likely lads scenario when they tried to keep away from England score.

#50 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

16-15 to haven would have been a great watch!

#51 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

You are Brian Glover and I claim my £5.

rldfsignature.jpg

#52 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

you nob, i have just settled down to watch it :banghead:

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#53 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

hahaha, surely the thought must have come through your head that the score might be mentioned on this thread? it does have  a subtitle called haven v dews, and the game finished well over an hour ago! :sclerosis:

Edited by shun, 25 July 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#54 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,802 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

we have had this arguement before the thread to talk abou the game is pinned results are not mentioned in other threads if a game has not been shown yet.

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#55 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,687 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

Comedy genius love it lol.

#56 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Freeview finished at midnight so the end of the game can't be seen!

#57 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,965 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Freeview finished at midnight so the end of the game can't be seen!

I'm still watching it...although mine isn't freeview (even though it says it is on the screen)

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#58 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

Nope, Freeview has ended, screen showing the subscription details. Listing showing All Ireland football from 12am.

#59 Li0nhead

Li0nhead
  • Coach
  • 749 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Total ****-up. Move to delayed coverage for some Albanian division 3 Bog Snorkeling game (Irish UEFA cup qualifier). Put on Free-view, delay again due to over running Bog Snorkeling coverage.....Re-scheduled later.....Cut off free-view 75% of the way through. 

Before anyone says 'it was put up free what you saw' I reply, i would have watched the original live game in the pub after training myself had they not had the Bog Snorkeling on Premier. 

Messed about 3 times.......

Would i subscribe now?

Not even with your money.

At least Sky would have bumped a live game onto SKY Sports+ Interactive Online 437634+1 Yellow button and provided a live service of sorts

Edited by Li0nhead, 25 July 2013 - 11:49 PM.

#60 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,094 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Total ****-up. Move to delayed coverage for some Albanian division 3 Bog Snorkeling game (Irish UEFA cup qualifier). Put on Free-view, delay again due to over running Bog Snorkeling coverage.....Re-scheduled later.....Cut off free-view 75% of the way through. 

Before anyone says 'it was put up free what you saw' I reply, i would have watched the original live game in the pub after training myself had they not had the Bog Snorkeling on Premier. 

Messed about 3 times.......

Would i subscribe now?

Not even with your money.

At least Sky would have bumped a live game onto SKY Sports+ Interactive Online 437634+1 Yellow button and provided a live service of sorts

That's all pretty ###### to be honest.

Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users