RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Premier sports have cocked up again!

haven v dews

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,538 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

<SNIP>  but I hope replacing RL with soccer isn't a sign of things to come.

You're about 120 years too late old lad!

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#62 St.Clarence.

St.Clarence.
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

It is actually poor and i hope its not a view of the future.
Imagine if Sky were doing this for a SL game.

Sky have now muscled in on the Thursday night slot,at the moment there's only one clash on Aug 15th.I think Premier have moved some games ,all a bit messy at moment games all over the place.

#63 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,446 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

The Sheffield v Workington game was postponed because Sheffield were playing London in the Cup. The game was re-arranged for Wednesday, 14th August. When Sky decided to show a game on Thursday, 15th August, Premier Sports then decided to televise the Sheffield v Workington game instead of bring forward another game for the Thursday.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#64 morleyrhino

morleyrhino
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

i don't think anyone can grumble at the amount of rl we get on premier 4 a tenna a month great value 4 money i reckon!

#65 flyingking

flyingking
  • Coach
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

i don't think anyone can grumble at the amount of rl we get on premier 4 a tenna a month great value 4 money i reckon!

Once you have been on the forum a while , you will find that anyone can and does. Welcome to these pages, agree with you that Premier Sports is fantastic value and I find has so many games it is difficult to see every match shown during the week.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users