• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

Two more good announcements today for Fev. Things just get better day by day

With these appointment it looks like the club are wanting to move to the next level off the field and be ahead of the rest again Think this also proves Probiz is here for the long haul now to help improve our club and run it like a professional business for the big push in 2015. We need this info spread to everyone and get season tickets sold for next year the club is doing there bit lets us fans continue doing ours this season and for many seasons to come

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

i agree with Faisal, these 2 appointments are more important than any player announcements. our neighbours should be quaking in their boots

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

i agree with Faisal, these 2 appointments are more important than any player announcements. our neighbours should be quaking in their boots

well you should be able to tell us if our neighbours are quaking because thaz always there

#4 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

well you should be able to tell us if our neighbours are quaking because thaz always there

aye, i'll be watching their 19s at wakey on saturday. btw, did that vet ever get that goldfish bowl off thi head wiout breaking it, goldfish bowl i mean, not thi head, that wo cracked already

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users