Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Technical Director

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

certainly one of the most famous and well known clubs in England thats for sure

#22 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Supported since 1939. Been to every final starting with 1952. My club is very close to my heart. Have it on good authgority that the new blokes are investors in the club. No salary no expenses. So if you invest in anything you look for a return. I throw it open to you. You are not a life time supporter, you have no affliation with the club but you invest. So what's your return?

#23 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

With the number of very wealthy investors joining up on our board , the returns are probably peanuts between them ,so i would not see the returns being the ultimate motive ,

Edited by dydo, 26 July 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#24 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Supported since 1939. Been to every final starting with 1952. My club is very close to my heart. Have it on good authgority that the new blokes are investors in the club. No salary no expenses. So if you invest in anything you look for a return. I throw it open to you. You are not a life time supporter, you have no affliation with the club but you invest. So what's your return?

Hopefully Colin, its the buzz and kudos they'll get from turning a small town team into a champion one
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#25 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,479 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Didn't I ask summat like that months ago ? If I remember right, the answer was, "he loves the club, give us the money."
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#26 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

well, if we had to wait for a multi millionaire global business man from featherstone to become involved, it could take a while.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#27 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,479 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

well, if we had to wait for a multi millionaire global business man from featherstone to become involved, it could take a while.

Rubbish - there must be dozens ......

#28 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

Rubbish - there must be dozens ......

not since they demolished the pit houses

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#29 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,479 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

not since they demolished the pit houses

No wonder they demolished Kwiksave. There must be a market for all that hardcore ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users