Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sheridan

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Sorry Terry but his appointment worries me. My own view is after seeing some of the quotes around is that someone thinks that a 'name' will bring instant success. As I said before it seldom works out that way, and as Bob points out above, it won't be costing peanuts.

It'll be interesting to see how things pan out as we already had someone with high standards regarding attitude and type of player needed at Rovers. I also think that there's a huge difference between nurturing young players and coaching a 1st team squad.

It could be that you're absolutely right Les. What's done is done and we'll have to see how it all unfolds. Hoping for the best
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#82 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,612 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

Give t'lad a chance.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#83 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 702 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

Didn,t take LONG to rub off on us did he ;)

Edited by dydo, 04 August 2013 - 03:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users