Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton V Featherstone.Sun28th July 3pm K.O.

Match Thread & Predictions

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Match Predictions (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Win, Lose or Draw

1. Swinton To Win (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

2. Voted Featherstone To Win (9 votes [81.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

3. Draw (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

This week we once again travel to The Leigh Sports Village to play Swinton Lions, on paper this should be a big Rovers win but RL is never that predictable.

Several new faces in the squad could upset the team spirit/cohesion and be a leveller for the Lions. Heavy rain is also forecast depending on which tv channel you watch so this could keep our score down.

Swinton 8 -  52  Featherstone

First Try -  Lamont (storming game last time there)

M.O.M. -  Finn

Attendance - 1010

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#2 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,693 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Bill id hate to see your prediction if the rain didn't keep the score down lol.

Swinton 10 Fev 42

1st try sharp
Mom Barlow (if he plays of course)

Att 1500

Edited by thundergaz, 26 July 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#3 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Referee - T Crashley ?

Reserve Ref - M Kidd

Have we had these guys before?

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#4 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

Should win this one hopefully

Fev 30
Swinton 16

Mom A Ellis

860 ATT

#5 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Shiny 50p coin to whomever is first to shout "come on Warrington" etc....

#6 febreze

febreze
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

FEV 54 LIONS 14

1ST TRY MATTY DALE

MOM WILL SHARP

ATT 1100                               

#7 PonteBlue

PonteBlue
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Wonder which wire players will be available? Should still win tho'

Swinton 14 Fev 38

1st try    Saxton

MOM      Finn

Att         1000 (500 Fev)

#8 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Swinton; 18

Fev; 32

1st try; Lockie

MOM; Sharpe

Att; 950

#9 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Shiny 50p coin to whomever is first to shout "come on Warrington" etc....

Or could sing Winky Winky Winky Warrington (spelling changed ha ha )

Lamont Bryan not playing according to his facebook so my new M.O.M. is Crossley

#10 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

Embarrassing result today from the LSV

Swinton 12- 10 Fev

Only listened via Radio Leeds but the bad weather and lack luster performance cost us dearly. Supporters at the match will hopefully be more positive but I wont be holding my breath.

Thursdays fans forum will be an interesting night, unfortunately I cannot attend.

#11 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

Embarrassing result today from the LSV

Swinton 12- 10 Fev

Only listened via Radio Leeds but the bad weather and lack luster performance cost us dearly. Supporters at the match will hopefully be more positive but I wont be holding my breath.

Thursdays fans forum will be an interesting night, unfortunately I cannot attend.

Come off it pal, Rovers were beaten by a Lions side who dug a lot deeper and showed more grim resolve to take a well deserved victory on the day.

:tease:

#12 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Come off it pal, Rovers were beaten by a Lions side who dug a lot deeper and showed more grim resolve to take a well deserved victory on the day.

:tease:

You deserved the win but did you think you would win before kick off Alot gone off in the last couple of days which hasn't helped us and people are not happy as you will of seen after the match by some of our fans

As I say you deserved it and well done

#13 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

You deserved the win but did you think you would win before kick off Alot gone off in the last couple of days which hasn't helped us and people are not happy as you will of seen after the match by some of our fans

As I say you deserved it and well done

You lot are so lucky you really have no idea how much mire swinton are in
Off field problems ....give me a break. Laughable excuses.

No none of us expected a win because of OUR off field and on field problems. It makes the victory all the sweeter.

#14 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,030 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

You lot are so lucky you really have no idea how much mire swinton are in
Off field problems ....give me a break. Laughable excuses.

No none of us expected a win because of OUR off field and on field problems. It makes the victory all the sweeter.

you are so right, people have short memories. if we were in your position and had come up with that win today, we would have been doing somersaults. when people predict putting 60 points past yuo, the sillier they look when this happens. underdogs do win games.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users