Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bulls Not Paid

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

seems some people need a chill pill.

HW not GW

who is that? me, you or ckn?

i think its difficult to take in a posters comment when it is being typed and not being said, 

the way i said it in my head and the way i would have spoke it you would have known it was in jest, maybe i should have put a smiley at the end of the comment to make it abit more light hearted, 

owell, i will not call you a Gay Warrior again  :nono:  

#22 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

who is that? me, you or ckn?

i think its difficult to take in a posters comment when it is being typed and not being said, 

the way i said it in my head and the way i would have spoke it you would have known it was in jest, maybe i should have put a smiley at the end of the comment to make it abit more light hearted, 

owell, i will not call you a Gay Warrior again  :nono:

As I posted earlier,I took no offence, you made fun of my typo, you seem to have a similar sense of humour to me. Definitely wasn't me who reported it.

HW

#23 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

So, have the players been paid or not?

#24 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,953 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

If they still bank with natwest and are due to be paid sunday, they will have access to funds tomorrow but the statement will show creditng date as monday.

Its nothing to do with NatWest, if my pay day falls on Saturday or Sunday I always get paid Friday. I bank with NatWest. Its when your employer chooses do the transfer that counts.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#25 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Its nothing to do with NatWest, if my pay day falls on Saturday or Sunday I always get paid Friday. I bank with NatWest. Its when your employer chooses do the transfer that counts.

That's right - the only difference is with people paid by the calendar month (as I am), where if the last day of the month is a Saturday or Sunday it has to be in on the Friday as it's the last working day.

#26 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

same day payments pretty much means you can pay Friday and you see it Friday. I do that every month. If they haven't been paid then someone chose not to do it.

#27 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

They get paid Monday. Thats why twitter is a pian in the ar senal. Rumours spread because some players are not the brightest sparks.......

There should be some kind of baseline test required before people are allowed a twitter account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users