Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Steve Nash

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MirfieldRams

MirfieldRams
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Released by Cas, mutual consent, surely we can sign him up?

Playing regular and well, think he might take a drop in wages until end of next season.

Thought he was excellent last night, maybe out to prove something to MadMorro!
Up The Rams

Mirfield Rams

#2 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Surprised he has been released so late in the season by Cas.Would be very surprised if we don't get him til the end of the season and then hopefully for 2014.

#3 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

Now that we are nearly safe from the drop,I'm hoping some details of the players we are keeping,signing will be know very soon.

Edited by andyram, 26 July 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#4 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,223 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Now that we are nearly safe from the drop,I'm hoping some details of the players we are keeping,signing will be know very soon.

I thought that the end of this month is the point after which new signings might be announced.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#5 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 833 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Sky Sports have us down as front runners to sign him. No idea if this is true or they get that because he was on loan.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#6 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 833 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

He has signed on.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

#7 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Good news,is that for the end of this season or for 2014 too?

Edited by andyram, 27 July 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#8 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 833 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Not sure I got the info from Twitter. I'd guess till 2014.

[

#9 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

Great news if he has signed on, really good prop who gets through a lot of work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users