Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NCL match day entrance Fee

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#21 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Mayfield charge £2 including a programe. If the weather is bad there is a covered seated stand, plus covering if you want to stand on two of the three other sides. One of the best set ups in the amateur game.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#22 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Mayfield charge £2 including a programe. If the weather is bad there is a covered seated stand, plus covering if you want to stand on two of the three other sides. One of the best set ups in the amateur game.

Nice little ground, we played a RLC semi-final there a few seasons ago.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#23 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Saddleworth is a nice little ground

#24 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Saddleworth is a nice little ground

We beat Widnes Maries there in the quarter-final of the same season we played at Mayfield.

#25 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

£2.50 with a programme at miners

#26 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

There's a programme more often than not. It's only a team sheet two or three times a season when, as Ryan says, the usual programme compiler is on holiday though you'd think Dave Chester would step in to fill the gap as he doesn't appear to do much else.

Ah right fair do's mate.

#27 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Gonna be 1 of them seasons where points dff will b crucial,as all teams grouping togrther

#28 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

Gonna be 1 of them seasons where points dff will b crucial,as all teams grouping togrther

In a thread about admission charges, are you lost?

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#29 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

In a thread about admission charges, are you lost?

correct,,its this weather !!!!

#30 cheesecretary

cheesecretary
  • Coach
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

Do teams charge concessions? We at Oulton £2 for everyone including programme. Only time we do not produce is usually once a season when Sasch is away as he writes the programme for us. We do on that game give everyone a raffle ticket for case beer to replace programme.

#31 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

IRB. I think we charged 2 shilling our last home game

#32 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

IRB. I think we charged 2 shilling our last home game

Caught the first half at Hindley before walking in for free at yours at half time

Supped three pints of lager though in an effort to make up for  missing  your gatekeeper. Hope that counts but if it doesn't then I have some old coinage in a box somewhere and knew they would come in handy sometime.......

By the way ,really solid, entertaining game from you and York. Anyone writing either side off just yet does so at their own peril.........

#33 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Caught the first half at Hindley before walking in for free at yours at half time

Supped three pints of lager though in an effort to make up for  missing  your gatekeeper. Hope that counts but if it doesn't then I have some old coinage in a box somewhere and knew they would come in handy sometime.......

By the way ,really solid, entertaining game from you and York. Anyone writing either side off just yet does so at their own peril.........

It was a good game I agree, all depends who you can put on the park week in week out I suppose, our 10 , 1. And 3 flew out to Ibiza on Monday for 10 days and will miss two games, on the up side though I think we have a couple more returning this week,
On the up side again it's keeping me on my toes trying to predict where our next win is coming from, I remember when it was boring and you could go off the teams form, as apposed to who is missing, I just wish I had inside knowledge from the other teams who they had missing too,

Reference the old coinage , hopefully you will get a grip of you fixtures organiser and make sure we play away on alternative week, 9 away games in 10 didn't dint really suit to be honest, our gate man forgot how much we charged for our home games, 2 shilling he charged the first few spectators.

Glad you enjoyed the game

#34 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,675 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

It was a good game I agree, all depends who you can put on the park week in week out I suppose, our 10 , 1. And 3 flew out to Ibiza on Monday for 10 days and will miss two games, on the up side though I think we have a couple more returning this week,
On the up side again it's keeping me on my toes trying to predict where our next win is coming from, I remember when it was boring and you could go off the teams form, as apposed to who is missing, I just wish I had inside knowledge from the other teams who they had missing too,

Reference the old coinage , hopefully you will get a grip of you fixtures organiser and make sure we play away on alternative week, 9 away games in 10 didn't dint really suit to be honest, our gate man forgot how much we charged for our home games, 2 shilling he charged the first few spectators.

Glad you enjoyed the game

Had it gone up to half a crown?

#35 shrek

shrek
  • Coach
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

£ 2.50 at St pats., programme included.

The NCL is probably the best value for money for competitive and enjoyable RL throughout the entire game .......

Agreed and if you look at the wider sporting picture, it'll cost you 5 or 6 quid to go and watch the lowest level of the non-league football pryamid, North West Counties level and the like.

The value for money in the NCL is outstanding.

#36 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Did you complain about the fixture list when you had 6 of the first 7 matches at home?

#37 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

Did you complain about the fixture list when you had 6 of the first 7 matches at home?

No because I'm thick me, didn't realise we would have to play at home as well!!!! That's why I asked you put a simple transparent poll on here , do you prefer summer rugby, do you prefer winter rugby, and you refused,

We have 7 out of our last 10 at home now , so will complain later,
Anyway, this was just a bit of fun, I complained in a earlier post about the fixtures,

The reason for complaining is in the hope it might sink in and a bit of effort is put in, such an unbalanced fixtures list can be very damaging to clubs, If the NCL switch off the RFL software they used and right it on the back of a fag packet, we may be better off

#38 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

That's why I asked you put a simple transparent poll on here , do you prefer summer rugby, do you prefer winter rugby, and you refused,

I didnt refuse, did I.

I told you it was a BS poll

#39 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

And yet another thread descends into a summer v winter argument.

rldfsignature.jpg

#40 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

And yet another thread descends into a summer v winter argument.

Well put the poll on, then we have somewhere to post our views,

Why is it a BS poll? would you be interested in how many people actually prefer summer and its just a few of us who prefer winter!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users