Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NCL match day entrance Fee

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#61 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

You have come full circle, I actually copied and pasted 'Coman sense' from sbull's original unedited post.   Not to worry , you may have something to say about eventually, I won't bother reading it.

Contradiction, did I spell that correctly once a ref? It's ok for you to change the subject to spelling mistakes and go of thread is it!!

It isn't the first time and it won't be the last someone on this forum makes fun of my spelling and grammar,
I do however take some comfort in the fact that although I lack some basic English, I have enough common sence to run my own company and I employ upto 80 people, and I have enough degree educated office staff to check my spelling and gramer if I really cared what you and others may think concerning my English skills,
I don't however struggle with my maths, this is why I know fewer people are now playing our sport and watching over the last two seasons.
But if you mention it you are deemed to be a trouble maker, instead of someone who is concerned.

#62 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,678 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

Contradiction, did I spell that correctly once a ref? It's ok for you to change the subject to spelling mistakes and go of thread is it!!

It isn't the first time and it won't be the last someone on this forum makes fun of my spelling and grammar,
I do however take some comfort in the fact that although I lack some basic English, I have enough common sence to run my own company and I employ upto 80 people, and I have enough degree educated office staff to check my spelling and gramer if I really cared what you and others may think concerning my English skills,
I don't however struggle with my maths, this is why I know fewer people are now playing our sport and watching over the last two seasons.
But if you mention it you are deemed to be a trouble maker, instead of someone who is concerned.

I deal with a multi millionaire who even after a public school education can not spell, he has no problems with it and he will openly admit it without any shame, his words echo yours.

His latest business deal is to have a 22 turbine windfarm built by Eon on his and a few more farmers land, I'm not sure what they get paid per turbine but I've heard £85k per year.

I find when most of these attacks are made by the professors is when your getting the better of the argument

Edited by Marauder, 04 August 2013 - 12:21 PM.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#63 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

!!!!!!!!! How can anyone be winning an argument about admission prices.  The only arguments on here are the ones that winter trolls introduce and they die of boredom rather than come to a conclusion. I have better things to do than read the tripe posted on here, bore on.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#64 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,678 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

!!!!!!!!! How can anyone be winning an argument about admission prices.  The only arguments on here are the ones that winter trolls introduce and they die of boredom rather than come to a conclusion. I have better things to do than read the tripe posted on here, bore on.

Have all the attack come on this thread ?  No I don't think so and the attacks are no more than bullying.

#65 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 346 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

Have all the attack come on this thread ?  No I don't think so and the attacks are no more than bullying.

My English is definitely not up to scratch because there was I thinking this thread was entitled `NCL MATCH DAY ENTRANCE FEE'.  Please someone out there start off an interesting thread before I lose my sanity (some may say I did that ages ago mind you).   :pickeat:  

#66 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

If you want to read an interesting thread you will need to catch the first two or three posts, if you are any later then you will find the debate is about the playing season or the damage done by the RFL. You will have read it all before ad nauseum.

#67 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,678 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

My English is definitely not up to scratch because there was I thinking this thread was entitled `NCL MATCH DAY ENTRANCE FEE'.  Please someone out there start off an interesting thread before I lose my sanity (some may say I did that ages ago mind you).   :pickeat:  

Started one on the community forum

#68 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

If you want to read an interesting thread you will need to catch the first two or three posts, if you are any later then you will find the debate is about the playing season or the damage done by the RFL. You will have read it all before ad nauseum.

Hear, hear.

rldfsignature.jpg

#69 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hear, hear.

In all walks of life you will find there are those that lead, those that challenge for what they believe in , and sheep who will do what there told, If you don't want to be classed as a sheep, grow a pair and state your reason why you think the player participation has dropped, if you can't are don't know, just hide behind, stick to the topic and don't go off thread BS.

#70 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 527 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

You are very keen to criticise those with an opinion, but don't seam to have one off your own, just a willingness to except someone else's

#71 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Jesus bully. Your grammar is atrocious. Is it deliberate?

rldfsignature.jpg

#72 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

You are very keen to criticise those with an opinion, but don't seam to have one off your own, just a willingness to except someone else's

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, some I agree with and some I don't but it keeps forums tidy when opinion is posted in the correct thread. There are a handful of posters who deliberately disrupt threads to keep making the same points. Childish really isn't it?

#73 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

The cost of a game discussion seems to have dried up.

Edited by once a ref always a ref, 04 August 2013 - 10:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users