Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Is the fat lady singing!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

And it also rained this afternoon! I got soaked on both occasions.

I bet the special postmans cotton wool glove which you use to knock silently on people's doors a micro second before slipping the red note through and running thus denying the recipient their long awaited goods is an absolute nightmare in damp weather. ..

#22 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

I bet the special postmans cotton wool glove which you use to knock silently on people's doors a micro second before slipping the red note through and running thus denying the recipient their long awaited goods is an absolute nightmare in damp weather. ..

this is a complete myth! Leaving a card without attempting delivery entails far more work on returning to the delivery office as e any item not delivered has to be logged In!

#23 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

Ha ha...I've watched mine do it as I rode my bike down the road on Saturday. I was gutted. Had to wait till Monday to pick it up!

#24 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Just read a thread almost twelve months to date when exactly the same subject was being discussed
Many unpleasant statements were made.

It turned out the HMRC petition was advertised even though the debt had been settled prior to the date.

So maybe we have just paid the bill late again

Surely we'd know different by now.

#25 Colin James

Colin James
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

Here's a novel idea, maybe the club should tell us what's going on instead of leaving us in the dark.

#26 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

Here's a novel idea, maybe the club should tell us what's going on instead of leaving us in the dark.

No!, no!, they can't do that, that would be far too much for the current regime to accept wouldn't it?

:bye:

#27 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

No clubs tell their fans the truth about what is going on.

#28 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

The truth??? We don't even get told lies about what's going on!!!

#29 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

The truth??? We don't even get told lies about what's going on!!!

Very well said Steve. An odd juicy fib now and then would be a change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users