Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

london

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

can somebody please tell me what london bring to the table. in my view they never earned the right to be in sl and have been kept artificially afloat on numerous occasions,they lead a nomadic existance on meagre support and have had the rules bent to accomadate more 2nd rate aussies. they get next to no media coverage and allways finnish towards the bottem of the league.they seem to have learned nothing, and not grown since the sl was introduced. i know their are more kids playing rl in the schools down there, but after yesterday, is it time to pull the plug! rant over

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#2 GaryHall

GaryHall
  • Coach
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

I am more concerned about the attendance at a semi final, just over 6,000 people attended the game played within the same borough of one of the competing sides, When Wigan played London in Super League earlier this season 11,000 people turned up.

#3 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

season ticket holders wont pay for cup matches when it's on tv

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#4 pontyknight

pontyknight
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

We all know that that bring nothing to the game no fans, no money at the end off the day only a handfull off people from the big city is intreasted in the team and making it work. If the rfl realy want a team that bad down south why no look to Devon or Cornwall and build from there

#5 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

This is why Rugby League will always a be a northern sport,but to the Rugby League relise this and stop throwing money away ,a lot of teams like Hunslet,Oldham's York etc will no longer exist.But is this what there want to happen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users