TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton Away

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

What transition are we going through on the field none

What we have done is beat Fax on there own ground had a weeks rest then decided to change a winning team that were becoming good at just the right time

Would of been nice to see Ryan's selection today

#22 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

players know there going and were looking at replacements , that transition sheridan was in charge when we lost a pathetic home game a few weeks back so who knows

#23 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Ahahahaha beaten by bottom of the league. How did Barlow go today ?.

Barlow played well and probably our MoM followed by Green

The apprent management descisions in midweek were to blame for that defeat, not the players

Take nothing away from Swinton though

#24 peterjf

peterjf
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Oh dear

#25 pontyknight

pontyknight
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Any one would think you lot just lost the challenge cup final it happens get over it it is aloud for a lower placed team to pick up a win now and then

#26 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Any one would think you lot just lost the challenge cup final it happens get over it it is aloud for a lower placed team to pick up a win now and then

There's more too it today than the actual lose but well done you deserved to win

#27 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

Im guessing ponty knight aint a lion!

#28 pontyknight

pontyknight
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

No not a lion pal York fan maybe there is more to it but then there other fans the truly believe that Fev have the right to go stick 50 past every team out off the play offs it don't work like that some days sheridans going to Bradford everyone knows that mayby he should go and let danny Evans have a crack at it if he don't want to be there

#29 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

Bit of a pathetic reaction from some of our moaning fans , think we need to look at the bigger picture and the future were building towards . were still top of the league and going through a massive transition on an off the field , a bit of patience wouldnt go amiss

top post

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#30 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

No not a lion pal York fan maybe there is more to it but then there other fans the truly believe that Fev have the right to go stick 50 past every team out off the play offs it don't work like that some days sheridans going to Bradford everyone knows that mayby he should go and let danny Evans have a crack at it if he don't want to be there

you talk complete and utter crapola

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#31 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Nah hes just giving you a few home truths you don't want to hear

#32 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Out enthused yet again by lowly opposition, nothing more to it than that in my opinion. We got what we deserved, well done Swinton.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#33 pontyknight

pontyknight
  • Players
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Not really pal Iv spent a lot off time at Fev watching my brother play and know what a top team thay are on ther day and not juat tge first team but things are changing in the sport and at Fev so results like this may happen from time to time just my view on it

#34 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 644 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Top post Ponty. Not a clue what you're on about but top post.

#35 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

Despite the fact that the bottom team won....not forgetting all our Warrington lads, I'd like to say thanks to the travelling Featherstone fans for the reception they gave at half time to the Swinton old boys from the 60's who won the league twice on the bounce...was really appreciated well done to you all.

#36 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

Despite the fact that the bottom team won....not forgetting all our Warrington lads, I'd like to say thanks to the travelling Featherstone fans for the reception they gave at half time to the Swinton old boys from the 60's who won the league twice on the bounce...was really appreciated well done to you all.

It was a privilege to be there to see them. I'm old enough to remember some of them playing and what great players they were. It's sad to see Swinton without a home of their own at the minute but hopefully a new ground is on the horizon. Well done today, it was a fine win for the better side on the day.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users