Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What is happening to this great club i have known and loved for years

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Theres a combination of things going on at present - the poor performances, leading to drop in attendances, leading to frustrated supporters, leading to speculation, leading to angry player outbursts at fans, leading to what we now have which is a club in turmoil, everyone falling out with everyone else and the club in a never ending downward spiral.

As has been said on other threads, a formal statement from the club about what is going on, whether it be financially or letting the fans know whats going on in the dressing room, would go a long way to putting a lot of this to bed - a fans forum at the club to air a lot of grievances and get some answers wouldnt go amiss.

But as has been said, the silence is deafening, and as a result, we are now in the situation we are in with no end in sight.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#22 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 907 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

whether it be financially or letting the fans know whats going on---QUOTE.

In the programme on Sunday within the Chairmans notes, he said that the Club accounts were now in for Year Ending October 2012 and the club made a trading loss of £2947.( so this was put in the public domain), I bet there are more than a few clubs that wish they could say the same.

Regards letting the fans know whats going on, I totally agree the silence is deafening. I can understand the reason for NOT announcing NEW signings as these players will be still contracted to their current clubs, but I can't for the life in me see why we can't announce the existing players who have re-signed, as if nothing else it would inform the other clubs they are not available and to beggar off.

And yes , like a lot of the fans I am fed up with the current style of play.

The above is my personal opinion and not to be confused with my current role as BISSA chairman, as a few people have difficulty differenciating between the two.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users