Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What is happening to this great club i have known and loved for years

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Theres a combination of things going on at present - the poor performances, leading to drop in attendances, leading to frustrated supporters, leading to speculation, leading to angry player outbursts at fans, leading to what we now have which is a club in turmoil, everyone falling out with everyone else and the club in a never ending downward spiral.

As has been said on other threads, a formal statement from the club about what is going on, whether it be financially or letting the fans know whats going on in the dressing room, would go a long way to putting a lot of this to bed - a fans forum at the club to air a lot of grievances and get some answers wouldnt go amiss.

But as has been said, the silence is deafening, and as a result, we are now in the situation we are in with no end in sight.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#22 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 938 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

whether it be financially or letting the fans know whats going on---QUOTE.

In the programme on Sunday within the Chairmans notes, he said that the Club accounts were now in for Year Ending October 2012 and the club made a trading loss of £2947.( so this was put in the public domain), I bet there are more than a few clubs that wish they could say the same.

Regards letting the fans know whats going on, I totally agree the silence is deafening. I can understand the reason for NOT announcing NEW signings as these players will be still contracted to their current clubs, but I can't for the life in me see why we can't announce the existing players who have re-signed, as if nothing else it would inform the other clubs they are not available and to beggar off.

And yes , like a lot of the fans I am fed up with the current style of play.

The above is my personal opinion and not to be confused with my current role as BISSA chairman, as a few people have difficulty differenciating between the two.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?