Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Does the chairman rule the rust?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

I for one will Not be attending another home match, gone too far as you could see by todays shocking - but heck why not get rid of all your coaches and then ##### around with a St Hellens reject,. You Mr C have really hissed me off todaym

#2 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

if it wasent for him , you wouldnt have had the last 3/4 years of what weve achieved , or the even bigger future.we have because of him ,absolutely pathetic over the top reaction

#3 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

if it wasent for him , you wouldnt have had the last 3/4 years of what weve achieved , or the even bigger future.we have because of him ,absolutely pathetic over the top reaction

Too many numpties that cant see past the end of their noses.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#4 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Too many numpties that cant see past the end of their noses.

not half , where do they think wed be without him like ?

#5 ChrisRover

ChrisRover
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

So another fan not going anymore? How ridiculous, what's happened to 'once a capper always a capper'? or does that only apply when we're winning?

Im as annoyed as the next fan, but this is my team and i'll be there whatever happens supporting the lads on the field!

Don't get me wrong, i don't agree with whats happened to Sheridan he's been doing a great job.

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

If we want to get where we want to get to then more changes will be made. Every time a change is made are people going to go off on one? I believe MC is here for our club and every thing he does is for the benefit of our club. He came in when we were rubbish and dying a slow death and put us where we are today. If he wants to make changes then so be it he as deserved the right to IMO. Their will be alot more tough calls along the way if we want to be a top super league side and MC as to make these calls however tough they maybe. All these changes are gearing towards the P&R season and I for one we would like to win everything but that's not going to happen over night but I'm confident if MC is at the helm we will get to where we want to get. Just patience is required while MC gets things in place for the P&R season.

#7 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

If we want to get where we want to get to then more changes will be made. Every time a change is made are people going to go off on one? I believe MC is here for our club and every thing he does is for the benefit of our club. He came in when we were rubbish and dying a slow death and put us where we are today. If he wants to make changes then so be it he as deserved the right to IMO. Their will be alot more tough calls along the way if we want to be a top super league side and MC as to make these calls however tough they maybe. All these changes are gearing towards the P&R season and I for one we would like to win everything but that's not going to happen over night but I'm confident if MC is at the helm we will get to where we want to get. Just patience is required while MC gets things in place for the P&R season.

spot on

#8 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Would you agree with him over ruling team selection that the coach picks

#9 binosh

binosh
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

mmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaahhhhaaahhaaahhaaa!!!

#10 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

Would you agree with him over ruling team selection that the coach picks

Would you agree that if he hadnt stepped in wed be well an truly stuffed , in the same hole we were in ?

#11 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

the thing is, if he has brought barlow in, for however long, he will not be on peanuts. the chairman will not want him sat in the stands. understandable in my opinion

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#12 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

Would you agree that if he hadnt stepped in wed be well an truly stuffed , in the same hole we were in ?

I totally agree with you and I don't want MC or any of the other BOD to leave there is alot more good things than bad happening a Fev but you didn't answer the question

#13 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

i always answer a question i cant really answer with another question its easier ha ha, its a no win situation then isnt it ,were doomed if we do , were doomed if we dont

#14 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

the thing is, if he has brought barlow in, for however long, he will not be on peanuts. the chairman will not want him sat in the stands. understandable in my opinion

I agree with you OR but should the coach have the final say on who plays and who the club bring in to boost the team

#15 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

I agree with you OR but should the coach have the final say on who plays and who the club bring in to boost the team

Is this the reason though JT? Its all hear say at the minute. Something else might of gone on between the 2 for all we know. This season was over when DP left IMO. Its all about the P&R season and until then MC can do what he likes for me as its for the good of the club im sure.He's here for the club and the sooner people realise that the better.

Edited by thundergaz, 28 July 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#16 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Is this the reason though JT? Its all hear say at the minute. Something else might of gone on between the 2 for all we know. This season was over when DP left IMO. Its all about the P&R season and until then MC can do what he likes for me as its for the good of the club im sure.He's here for the club and the sooner people realise that the better.

TG the amount of money and time MC has put into the club over the years only a fool would think that he doesn't care and we wouldn't be where we are now without him But to lose two coaches in a year do you think that's for the good of the club. We got a good win at Fax had a weeks rest and changed a winning team that was getting better. Someone did that today and it wasn't Sheridan and that certainly isn't for the good of the club IMO.

Sheridan quoted in the YEP that he was leaving at the end of the season and wanted to win some silverware before he went then 48hours later he's gone Whether it was a disagreement or something else I believe that we need consistency to the season end and we just lost that again.

On a positive we are still at the top things off the field are going well and we could still win a GF

#17 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Think youll get the answers to the above questions at the fans forum on thurs

#18 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

MC has took us this far , let him get on with taking us to the next level without all the ###### ,

#19 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

TG the amount of money and time MC has put into the club over the years only a fool would think that he doesn't care and we wouldn't be where we are now without him But to lose two coaches in a year do you think that's for the good of the club. We got a good win at Fax had a weeks rest and changed a winning team that was getting better. Someone did that today and it wasn't Sheridan and that certainly isn't for the good of the club IMO.

Sheridan quoted in the YEP that he was leaving at the end of the season and wanted to win some silverware before he went then 48hours later he's gone Whether it was a disagreement or something else I believe that we need consistency to the season end and we just lost that again.

On a positive we are still at the top things off the field are going well and we could still win a GF

JT no one knows the facts and probably never will know the full truth. But some of the rubbish I've heard today about MC is unacceptable to say the least. Some people have short memories if it wasn't for MC we might not of even had a club to follow on today's date never mind be talking about today's game.

#20 genesis

genesis
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

Christ, it was only a reaction , from todays dismal poo, of cause I'll be going to the next home match. But we really need to know what is going on .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users