Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

What an absolute tool ! I have no words.........

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Disgrace to himself, his family, his school, his club, the game, ban alcohol in the grounds, lifetime ban for those indulging in flicking the Vs, no swearing...

Think I've covered everything.

#62 markleeds

markleeds
  • Coach
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

It was no difference to seeing some fat, sun burnt, bold headed 'giving large' at a Ingerland soccer match.

It looked like a t1t but that's his problem.

#63 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

What a waste of forum space, great game played in a great spirit, no trouble after the game both fans mixing, FC fans being congratulated by Wire fans and wishing them luck.

Edited by westhuller, 30 July 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#64 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,849 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Couldn't care less and I doubt most other people do either.

Seen much worse and I will in the future. Great game of RL and I really can't wait for the final.

Pointless thread.

#65 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

So, Im watching the CC semi final on TV with my 7 year old son and also with some friends who are new to Rugby League.... My opening 'bigging up' of the sport is aimed at trying to entice them to come down to a game at the World Cup in a friendly and well natured environment with quality sport on show !

In the 30th minute, Ben Westwood coughs up the ball and the Hull players rightfully celebrate. The camera pans to the crowd and at this point I am lost for words and truely embarrassed...... well done mate, the sport of Rugby League, Hull FC and your friends and family are truely proud of you !

Needless to say that is 2 tickets less for the World Cup. I know it happens in most sports but the vile commets being uttered from this gentlemens mouth and the fact that he is clearly intoxicated to such a point that he can barely stand up is a disgrace ! There are children around. The BBC didnt help either by not changing the camera quick enough though they tried to pan out so that he was less prominent on the screen.

The question has to be.... is it time to call time on selling alcohol in grounds ? Given that most rugby grounds are licensed premises, the law is fairly black and white (pardon the pun) in that it is an offence to be drunk on licensed premises...... I for one like a drink at game but with recent crowd problems (made worse by booze) tarnishing our sport... Is this something that we could do without ?

For those who didnt see it, here he is...... (albeit upside down to avoid offence)...... attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now I have not read the thread here only about 4 posts into it as im busy etc but had to comment here, If your friends are that bothered about a plonker being a moron or the TV camera guy having a brain fart by showing it affects them that much that the rest of the game is irrelevant and they wont attend the sport as a consequence then boy do THEY have problems, JHC what the heck is wrong with people today, Do your friends not drive because they read in the news paper that their was a crash in the same town/city, don't they eat food because someone somewhere got food poisoning, stuff like this thread boils my ######, PS if your offended by my choice of words TOUGH.

#66 Tonka

Tonka
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

It's a bit of an overreaction this thread.  Don't worry about it.

#67 ckn

ckn
  • Admin
  • 16,564 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

Time to let it rest I think, everyone's had their say and there's not much new being added.

Arguing with the forum trolls is like playing chess with a pigeon.  No matter how good you are, the bird will **** on the board and strut around like it won anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users