Photo
- - - - -

Some thoughts about today: positivity spoiler alert!

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#41 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Seriously, Rombo. You should have been asleep ages ago. Way past your bedtime.

#42 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

No need to get offensive or defensive. Mind you on your current playing form you won't know what that is!

That's really quite a witty riposte, and as I've said - mock away. I'm happy to lap up your digs with some fervour.

Posted Image

#43 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

Seriously, Rombo. You should have been asleep ages ago. Way past your bedtime.

Sounds like your players were asleep today. 

#44 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Not nearly as amusing as your last post. It appears that you may have climbed to the pinnacle of your forum membership with that gem and are now sliding back down a slippery slope towards mediocrity. Much like our team at the moment, in fact. We'll be at Dewsbury's level before we know it.

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 July 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Your absolutely entitled to gloat Edward. We are dreadful at the moment and I can't see another win coming anytime soon.

However, the fact we have imploded, haven't won for 6 games, get much smaller crowds than you, have lower revenue streams and are still god knows how many points in front of the Rams seems to suggest that your season hasn't been much of a success either young man.

#46 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Your absolutely entitled to gloat Edward. We are dreadful at the moment and I can't see another win coming anytime soon.

However, the fact we have imploded, haven't won for 6 games, get much smaller crowds than you, have lower revenue streams and are still god knows how many points in front of the Rams seems to suggest that your season hasn't been much of a success either young man.

I will admit our season hasn't been a good one. But with a completely new team and coaching staff I didn't really expect anything spectacular. Batley on the other hand were dreaming of competing with Fax, Fev, and Sheffield and have come down to reality with a bang. 

#47 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

I will admit our season hasn't been a good one. But with a completely new team and coaching staff I didn't really expect anything spectacular. Batley on the other hand were dreaming of competing with Fax, Fev, and Sheffield and have come down to reality with a bang.

Yep, I'd agree with that. You see, you can make some reasonably astute posts when you set your mind to it. They're like Karl Pryce's good performances though - few and far between.

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 July 2013 - 10:10 PM.

Posted Image

#48 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Wow I have never seen such sour grapes over a defeat. You lot are letting batley down.

#49 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Wow I have never seen such sour grapes over a defeat. You lot are letting batley down.

Again, WHAT sour grapes. There are maybe a few posts suggesting that the referee had a poor game, but the rest of them are discussing our pathetic recent freefall that has seen us lose games that we would have been winning two months ago - and the reasons for this remarkable drop-off. If you want to find posts gushing over how the mighty Workington Town gave us a lesson in RL today, you won't find them here. Ok, you won today. Well done, fantastic guys, high five. Happy now? I'll get back to dissecting our abject recent performances now, if that's ok with you?

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 July 2013 - 10:23 PM.

Posted Image

#50 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

like we said its a batley forum if we was going to give you credit I'm sure we'd go onto your forum and give you it,quite frankly you deserve very little...it's not surprising you won today we was expecting it,easily pleased fans

#51 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

So no credit to Workington then even though they out scored you 4 tries to 2 and kept you try-less down the slope.

I think if you read Chairmans post......he did say it was 2 tries to workington......thats 4 minus 2 = 2

if we were playing well youd get loads of credit from Batley.....but a different result

#52 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Blue white army town town put your toys back into your prams and get a grip use got beat end of thanks for the 3 points

TOWN TOWN

Hahahahahahahaha

#53 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

They wernt asleep theyve packed in.Why are the players leaving because its CLAIMED that the board have slashed the wages for next season.The coach and i feel sorry for jk is just has *issed off has the players.He POSSIBLE wont be here next season, The truth is and your chairmans given hints all season about you turning out and increasing the gates.You cant afford the team you have on the support you provide.

#54 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

Blue white army town town put your toys back into your prams and get a grip use got beat end of thanks for the 3 points

TOWN TOWN

Hahahahahahahaha

?...... please translate

#55 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

They wernt asleep theyve packed in.Why are the players leaving because its CLAIMED that the board have slashed the wages for next season.The coach and i feel sorry for jk is just has *issed off has the players.He POSSIBLE wont be here next season, The truth is and your chairmans given hints all season about you turning out and increasing the gates.You cant afford the team you have on the support you provide.

please define " packed in "....as it would help and maybe we could get them to "unpack" for next week.

and who has "CLAIMED" that the wages have been slashed for next seaon ?....do you have the link to the said claim ?.

#56 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Someone's been out on the lash tonight. I hope you wiped your feet on the way out of Jack D's. Awful, grubby place. I could make all sorts of supposition about the Ostriches based on hearsay - such as your coach being ready to pull the plug due to a job offer from Australia and Kirklees Council being set to condemn your new terracing before its even been used due to cheap, negligent construction - but I'm not going to. Oh, hang on, I just did. You seem to be continually obsessed with the non-existent fact that we're on the edge of financial doom, clinging to the same flawed logic year upon year. What a sad, twisted (not to mention virtually illiterate) individual you are. Do you seriously think our chairman would be bothering with efforts to raise money for further ground improvements if we were on the verge or financial meltdown, you imbecile?

Edited by TheTerminator, 29 July 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Posted Image

#57 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

I really think some of you guys so buy the match DVD If u thought purple ronny helped town beat you guys, seriously the awful choices he made went for both teams and we tackled you lot to victory to be honest, we wanted it more and came away with a deserved win!! Jarrad stack was the best player on the field which is why there was a good few head shots going in and Callum Phillips also was superb who got up from a dirty off the ball shot to the ribs to Trojan through!! Batley forum or not watch the DVD for a true reflection, see you in the playoffs. Up the town

#58 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:09 AM

I really think some of you guys so buy the match DVD If u thought purple ronny helped town beat you guys, seriously the awful choices he made went for both teams and we tackled you lot to victory to be honest, we wanted it more and came away with a deserved win!! Jarrad stack was the best player on the field which is why there was a good few head shots going in and Callum Phillips also was superb who got up from a dirty off the ball shot to the ribs to Trojan through!! Batley forum or not watch the DVD for a true reflection, see you in the playoffs. Up the town

But no-one's really bothered about Ronnie or his performance - or remotely looking to blame him, as evidenced by 99% of this thread. I can't see what you're getting at? We're all more concerned with the malaise at our club that's derailed our season. You've just wasted your time making that post. Its laughable that your fans are saying we've got a case of sour grapes when there's no evidence to back it up. If anything, the Workington fans who've posted on this thread demonstrate that you're not exactly gracious in victory! Why not enjoy your success instead of trying to look for an argument that plainly isn't there to be had?

Edited by TheTerminator, 29 July 2013 - 08:22 AM.

Posted Image

#59 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

O what fun it is too see town win away sweetie pie!! Up the town down with negative

#60 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

O what fun it is too see town win away sweetie pie!! Up the town down with negative

What's this? Doesn't make a lot of sense in the context of your last post? I assume you're replying to me, but I can't be sure as there's no direct reference to what I said?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users