Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Our next win

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

Where do you think it'll come? Boxing Day?

#2 Kiddzyy69

Kiddzyy69
  • Players
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

Possibly barrow no disrespect to them but I'm sure it's the easier game out of the ones left

#3 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

York away. If we lose to a Gary Thornton-coached team and his A4 scrawled gameplan imploring his players to tackle the opposition and pass the ball before they get tackled, then the end truly is nigh.

Posted Image

#4 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Nope. The Rams will have strengthened whereas Batley will have to watch the little money they have.

#5 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Nope. The Rams will have strengthened whereas Batley will have to watch the little money they have.

Hard cheese Eddie, if you read the local press you'll be aware that we already have 90% of our squad for next season signed up. Given some of the names that are floating around with some repetition, there'll be a number of new faces who will considerably improve the team. As I've mentioned before, we have an excellent Squadbuilder fund that's barely been touched for two-three years. Its run by the people who helped your club set a similar scheme up, more than a DECADE after we formed ours.

Edited by TheTerminator, 28 July 2013 - 11:05 PM.

Posted Image

#6 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Let me see who strenghened dews ??? Oh yeah tom hemmingway adecent player face it ur no better off than us .

#7 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

Depends who comes and who goes.

Wont be this season anyway - staggers me to hear people saying 'we'll turn it round' and 'its a confidence thing' - being a realist what im witnessing on the field tells me they are living in cloud cuckoo lamd!
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#8 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,660 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Provocative Chairman but meaningless, as you well know. Boxing Day form has proven to be no guide whatsoever to fortunes in the following season.

I would have said that you'll get a couple more wins yet this year, but after Sunday I'm not so sure.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users