Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

London Travel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

I have made a tentative enquiry with a couple of coach firms about the prospect of running a coach to London Skolars.

Short notice but if you would be interested please reply on this topic. I think we need to get at least 24 people, hopefully more.

I will update the forum with prices etc when I am in receipt of the information. Payment will be required when booking if we can get enough people. I will speak to the club office about taking money etc.

Provisionally the coach will leave Oldham at 0830hrs and depart London about 1830hrs

Regards

Oldham13

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#2 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

I think you'll find that most of the regular away supporters have already got their travel covered. But good luck with it.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Thanks, I will leave it then if most people have the transported covered

Cheers

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users