Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

DVD - Batley Away.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Anybody have any luck getting hold of one of these? Had a quick look on Batleys BISSA site but couldn't see anything. Any help appreciated. Cheers!

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,435 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Same here . They seem to stop in April ???

#3 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 910 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Anybody have any luck getting hold of one of these? Had a quick look on Batleys BISSA site but couldn't see anything. Any help appreciated. Cheers!

DVD's are available, if anyone wants to PM me I will organise. They are £5 each plus postage with all profits going to BISSA. We have a meeting tonight so will address the website, sorry for this.Hope you all got home safe, I am sure you had an enjoyable day at the mount, you are always welcome.

ColinB. BISSA Chairman.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#4 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

1 DVD sent and received, 6 more posted this morning so should arrive Monday. Any problems send me a private message.

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship Club of the Year 2011"

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#5 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 509 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

My cheque went in the post today

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

#6 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 634 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

I dont have a cheque book. Can i send you money in an envelope? I will ask my mam to send a cheque, well im only 24 :/ hah.

#7 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Great service ernieone.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#8 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

My cheque will be In the post mondat

#9 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

anyone want the featherstone DVD ?.

#10 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

anyone want the featherstone DVD ?.

Do you?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#11 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

Do you?

?

#12 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

?

Too tough a question for you eh? Maybe those who bought a DVD last week should send them back and ask for their money back from BISSA, dope.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#13 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 604 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Too tough a question for you eh? Maybe those who bought a DVD last week should send them back and ask for their money back from BISSA, dope.

read back...it seems like your the dope...

why would i want a video of Featherstone stuffing " up the town " Workington ?

Edited by RPH, 04 August 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#14 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

read back...it seems like your the dope...

why would i want a video of Featherstone stuffing " up the town " Workington ?

Finally worked it out , eh? Too subtle for you.

#15 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

These dullards have really taken losing to us badly havent they, poor little things.

#16 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,452 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

All 8 DVDs ordered should have arrived today or at the latest tomorrow, last one sent out first class post Monday lunch time. Enjoy

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship Club of the Year 2011"

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#17 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,435 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

Yes indeed . Nice tries by Stacky and a nice pass to Red to storm over . And I had to replay Connor running a few times just to let it soak in ! Bit worrying that Ronnie and the touchie had a pow pow but it looked all Ok. Connor could find a niche on the wing with that sprinters build in the Justin Carney mould if you want him in to kick goals .

#18 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

Batley bulldog 5hit keyboard warriors ha ha where u even at the game because us fans couldn't here you!!

#19 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

Yes indeed . Nice tries by Stacky and a nice pass to Red to storm over . And I had to replay Connor running a few times just to let it soak in ! Bit worrying that Ronnie and the touchie had a pow pow but it looked all Ok. Connor could find a niche on the wing with that sprinters build in the Justin Carney mould if you want him in to kick goals .

I played it over several times as well David and I still couldn't see where the offside was that they were claiming.

#20 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,435 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

Yes we read about Ronnie this and Ronnie that , well I seen him make some very strange calls against us alright , including one bizarre one where a goal line drop out became a 20 m tap ??? It seems we won despite him not with his help so that was a lot of hot air . And where were all these blatant forward passes and offsides leading to tries ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users