Dual-reg

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

What has happened to the Dual-Reg with Hull these last few weeks.Have Hull pulled the plug,or can't we afford to play them?.

#2 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Asked Gary on Sunday and he said no players had been offered.

#3 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

So why are we are we not been offerered any players like other clubs around us?

#4 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

See 1of our former dual reg boys has finally found his level ! Young Mr Nicklas , released by HKR now , he's signed for Gloucester All Golds , seems he's not such the star he thought he was ?
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#5 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

It does not matter if one person has been released  by Hull KR  who did not cut  at our club,because on the whole the players who turned out for us have been good.So what why are we not been offered any player for the last few weeks?

#6 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,817 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

See 1of our former dual reg boys has finally found his level ! Young Mr Nicklas , released by HKR now , he's signed for Gloucester All Golds , seems he's not such the star he thought he was ?

Think he was at Gateshead for a couple of weeks, but he was not good enough to get in the team, says it all really.

#7 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

It does not matter if one person has been released by Hull KR who did not cut at our club,because on the whole the players who turned out for us have been good.So what why are we not been offered any player for the last few weeks?

Because it wouldn't have benefited Hull?

#8 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

It does not matter if one person has been released  by Hull KR  who did not cut  at our club,because on the whole the players who turned out for us have been good.So what why are we not been offered any player for the last few weeks?

Hull are on a Cup run, the lads we usually have are injured, and the other lad they usually offer we don't need.

Posted Image

#9 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

So somebody from the club needs to come out and tell us why we are not been offered any players ?

#10 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

So somebody from the club needs to come out and tell us why we are not been offered any players ?

I just have...

Posted Image

#11 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

I think if we look at the Barrow,Dewsbury & Haven games you are telling me we would not have won those games with the Hull lads?

#12 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

BOOM!

really doesn't take a genius to see that excellent cup run plus lad snapping limb on our pitch equals twitchy coaching anus.

We had a hull lad for the Barrow game, he snapped a limb, which added to the twitch.

Edited by AndyHall, 29 July 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#13 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

So does Gary Thornton agree with that ?

#14 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

I think if we look at the Barrow,Dewsbury & Haven games you are telling me we would not have won those games with the Hull lads?

Maybe, maybe not.

We beat Fev, Toulouse and nearly beat Halifax without them.

And we had a Hull lad in the Barrow game.

Posted Image

#15 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't, Hull call the shots

#16 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Ask him on Sunday before the game in Bar 13.

Posted Image

#17 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Your comment suggests you believe DR to be for the benefit of championship clubs.

#18 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Your comment suggests you believe DR to be for the benefit of championship clubs.

Who mine? I think it helps out both clubs. Obviously Hull call the shots, but so they should, as a club they're 10 times bigger than us currently.

The squad we have is strong enough to stay in this division. If we get Hull lads back to help then great, if not, no biggie.

In my humble opinion of course.

Posted Image

#19 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Who mine? I think it helps out both clubs. Obviously Hull call the shots, but so they should, as a club they're 10 times bigger than us currently.

The squad we have is strong enough to stay in this division. If we get Hull lads back to help then great, if not, no biggie.

In my humble opinion of course.

They wouldn't call any shots if we were an independent club that played its own contracted players, the ones that train week in week out

#20 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

They wouldn't call any shots if we were an independent club that played its own contracted players, the ones that train week in week out

Don't worry, it'll all be back to normal soon.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users