Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sponsorship and support required

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Myself and roughyed34 are doin a sponsorsed waxing in the clubhouse at midday at the Gloucester home game raising money 4 dr Kershaws and another cause, any sponsorship welcome and gratefully received, the other cause please pm me for details, sponsorship forms will be with us all day and u can sponsor us at any time that day please give generously to the great causes

Edited by OutOfTownRoughyed, 30 July 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#2 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

As OOTR says, should be fun lol, and you all get a chance to watch us scream like girls haha. The curly roughyed34 locks are also coming off for a one off head shave :O)) as the OOTR is a bit more hursuite than my good self!!

Come and jon the fun in the club, thanks in advance for your support.

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

#4 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

Get the sack and ill give ye a £10 gerry !!!

#5 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:58 AM

Marra 

#6 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Haha no chance mate

#7 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

Edited by OutOfTownRoughyed, 12 August 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#8 OutsiderLookingIn

OutsiderLookingIn
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

fantastic news...well done :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users