Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sponsorship and support required

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Myself and roughyed34 are doin a sponsorsed waxing in the clubhouse at midday at the Gloucester home game raising money 4 dr Kershaws and another cause, any sponsorship welcome and gratefully received, the other cause please pm me for details, sponsorship forms will be with us all day and u can sponsor us at any time that day please give generously to the great causes

Edited by OutOfTownRoughyed, 30 July 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#2 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

As OOTR says, should be fun lol, and you all get a chance to watch us scream like girls haha. The curly roughyed34 locks are also coming off for a one off head shave :O)) as the OOTR is a bit more hursuite than my good self!!

Come and jon the fun in the club, thanks in advance for your support.

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

#4 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

Get the sack and ill give ye a £10 gerry !!!

#5 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:58 AM

Marra 

#6 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

Haha no chance mate

#7 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

Edited by OutOfTownRoughyed, 12 August 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#8 OutsiderLookingIn

OutsiderLookingIn
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

fantastic news...well done :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users