Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

GOOD LUCK DEANO

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 totalrugby

totalrugby
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

I just want to say a huge good luck to are superstar DEANO at the world games in america,he will be the only winner we all will be seeing this year.Ian

#2 goudie

goudie
  • Coach
  • 525 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

I just want to say a huge good luck to are superstar DEANO at the world games in america,he will be the only winner we all will be seeing this year.Ian

I would just like to Re-iterate all of the above,

Dean Loves Barrow Raiders, And Also his Adopted Town of Barrow in Furness. I think some messages of our support for him would be Terrific, Coz we all know Dean,He loves to show us his medals haul.!!

GO GET EM DEANO.!!!    ;)  ;)  ;)

Goudie.  :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:

Posted Image

BARROW RAIDER's
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER's
NORTHERN RAIL CUP FINALIST's
CHAMPIONSHIP GRAND FINAL WINNER's

Stevo say's: I cant see anything but a win for Castleford!!!

#3 Alias

Alias
  • Coach
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

I would just like to Re-iterate all of the above,
Dean Loves Barrow Raiders, And Also his Adopted Town of Barrow in Furness. I think some messages of our support for him would be Terrific, Coz we all know Dean,He loves to show us his medals haul.!!

GO GET EM DEANO.!!! ;) ;) ;)

Goudie. :onthequiet: :onthequiet:

Ditto that !!!:)

#4 cath1820

cath1820
  • Coach
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

Good Luck Deano  our thoughts are with you,  and we will be cheering you on from Barrow and we want some more new medals

to wear for the photos take care  see you when you get back Cath,tony and the gang.

#5 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

good luck mate..hope Kaymas helped you and bring a few medals back for a picture to go on our wall... :superman:

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users