Thursday Dilemma

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 morleyrhino

morleyrhino
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

deffo go to the game n take your colleagues with you. I wouldn't think twice about going if I was in London on thurs.

#22 High Peak Rhino

High Peak Rhino
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Well I went to the game - I knew I would, just had those little doubts in my mind. As for taking colleagues, although working in London they all commute from stupid places like Colchester and Seaford so wouldn't have been able to get home. I'm working on them for the world cup though.

It was stupidly hot to be playing. Don't know how they kept going at times it was bad enough watching from the stands.

London certainly gave it all and what some of them lack in skill was more than made up for in effort and fitness. Soward looks class but already after a few weeks his team mates are reading his plays pretty well most of the time.

Crowd was from waht I could tell about 50/50 Leeds to London fans. I was amazed how many Leeds fans had made the trip. I even bumped into an old workmate from years back which was nice.

Peacock is just immense for his age. I think the most game time of a Leeds prop by far, yet he was more often than not up in the line to make a tackle following a kick downfield.

#23 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,282 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Well I went to the game - I knew I would, just had those little doubts in my mind. As for taking colleagues, although working in London they all commute from stupid places like Colchester and Seaford so wouldn't have been able to get home. I'm working on them for the world cup though.

It was stupidly hot to be playing. Don't know how they kept going at times it was bad enough watching from the stands.

London certainly gave it all and what some of them lack in skill was more than made up for in effort and fitness. Soward looks class but already after a few weeks his team mates are reading his plays pretty well most of the time.

Crowd was from waht I could tell about 50/50 Leeds to London fans. I was amazed how many Leeds fans had made the trip. I even bumped into an old workmate from years back which was nice.

Peacock is just immense for his age. I think the most game time of a Leeds prop by far, yet he was more often than not up in the line to make a tackle following a kick downfield.

I enjoyed the game

The Broncos played with a pride which debunks the myth of the meaningless game

I was wrong

you were right to go

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users