Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hull KR to continue their Aussie shopping?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Their isn't any quality English half backs in SL knocking about to fill the gap Dobson has left, I'm not surprised they've gone to Aus to find one.

Suppose they could put Wigan cast offs in at half back though.

you mean the wigan cast offs that are regarded as two of the best halves in super league??

Edited by Viking Warrior, 31 July 2013 - 08:23 AM.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#22 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

I have to be honest and say Keating is one of the worst no.7s i have seen play in the NRL. I have seen him play since his school days at Westfields Sports High so i have seen plenty of him.

It would be interesting to hear Bulldogs fans opinion of him.

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#23 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

rovers have brought some really talented players over from the nrl, vella, paterson, dobson, galea. but they really need to concentrate on developing young british players.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#24 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Typical Hull KR. Waste of space in Super League. They may as well play in the NRL, as every player there is Australian

You're like a broken record, old son.

#25 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

rovers have brought some really talented players over from the nrl, vella, paterson, dobson, galea. but they really need to concentrate on developing young british players.

I don't feel the need to go over this again...

#26 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Now looking into a deal to sign Brett Seymour

#27 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

The Brett Seymour one has been doing the rounds for a couple of months. Apparently he was training with the team recently. It has been suggested that Rovers may be interested pending the outcome of his drinking driving case, which has now ended leaving Seymour with a lengthy driving ban.

#28 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Rovers don't having people on they books with driving bans so that won't be an issue

#29 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

Wish Brett all the best in his return to rugby. Were he to join Rovers good may come from bad. Remember the jibes from hull fans 're Cory Paterson before he arrived....

#30 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Think KR are getting a raw deal from other fans here signing three antipodeons, but look at who they are losing, Dobson, Paea, Withers, O'Hara, Patersonm and possibly Mika out and three in, think thats them reducing their aussies or is my maths bad?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users