Operational Rules

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#61 Wilber

Wilber
  • Coach
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

No I wont answer your question, ill let you assume you know what you know then correct you again when your wrong, its becoming the norm anyway

#62 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

So you can't answer my question?

You will find that it was Wigan St Judes who submitted the "vote of no confidence".........not me!

Although I am in favour of it.

Everything else will be taken care of at the relevant EGM ;)

I know. Were you not sat with them at the meeting?

Again EGM. How many of the 30% required have you got. When did your letter/email go out to the secretary's?

#63 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

No I wont answer your question, ill let you assume you know what you know then correct you again when your wrong, its becoming the norm anyway

Why would you not answer it?..........I'm assuming nothing, hence my open question.

#64 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

Didn't the NCL initially vote 100% against going summer?

Maybe if he says to much the RFL will send their heavy gang round to clubs thinking about moving back to winter.

Star Trek fan? You seem to be having a conversation in a parallel dimension.

RFL heavy gang? Somebody slipped a double into your Mild?

#65 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

I know. Were you not sat with them at the meeting?

Again EGM. How many of the 30% required have you got. When did your letter/email go out to the secretary's?

Thats a very interesting observation ;) 

#66 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

Why would you not answer it?..........I'm assuming nothing, hence my open question.

Oh sweet irony. LC complaining about another's lack of openness !

#67 nec

nec
  • Coach
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Didn't the NCL initially vote 100% against going summer?

Maybe if he says to much the RFL will send their heavy gang round to clubs thinking about moving back to winter.

That's no way to talk about Nigel

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

#68 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thats a very interesting observation ;)

So you've either got the required 30% or you're continuing to blag. Which is it?

If you do get an EGM what is it that you will tell that room you will be able to do better than those that are already doing it? You'd better be ready to explain more than puffing your chest out and getting red faced if people ask questions and ask what you stand for?

#69 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

So you've either got the required 30% or you're continuing to blag. Which is it?

If you do get an EGM what is it that you will tell that room you will be able to do better than those that are already doing it? You'd better be ready to explain more than puffing your chest out and getting red faced if people ask questions and ask what you stand for?

If required I think I can manage that as you well know.

The suspense really is getting to you is'nt it?

Edited by LordCharles, 05 August 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#70 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I think I can manage that as you well know.

The suspense really is getting to you is'nt it?

Absolutely not. I don't spend my useful hours dreaming of conspiracies that don't exist. If you have the 30% good luck. From what you've not said on here you'll need it .

#71 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

Absolutely not. I don't spend my useful hours dreaming of conspiracies that don't exist. If you have the 30% good luck. From what you've not said on here you'll need it .

Thanks and the support from your club is appreciated ;)

Edited by LordCharles, 05 August 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#72 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

Thanks and the support from your club is appreciated ;)

Ah I see that's how you've got confused. I don't speak for my club, the committees' view whatever it is, is theirs.

But you're making the fatal mistake that a vote for an EGM is a vote for your unknown manifesto.

You will of course be aware that they are very different beasts.

No doubt you'll be ready for a beauty parade?

#73 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,782 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

Star Trek fan? You seem to be having a conversation in a parallel dimension.

RFL heavy gang? Somebody slipped a double into your Mild?

Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%,    Must be another BBC repeat.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#74 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

Ah I see that's how you've got confused. I don't speak for my club, the committees' view whatever it is, is theirs.

But you're making the fatal mistake that a vote for an EGM is a vote for your unknown manifesto.

You will of course be aware that they are very different beasts.

No doubt you'll be ready for a beauty parade?

I'm not confused and I'm not making any mistakes, you can be very sure of both.

#75 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Must be another BBC repeat.

Pity M. You seem keen to do things properly. This is what is/was required for LC to take the next step. Or would you prefer for people speaking sense to be drowned out by those who have nothing to say but say it the loudest?

#76 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

“Community Game  Regulatory Group”

means a committee drawn from representatives of the Management Groups to review and develop these Operational Rules;

So what position do you hold that qualifies you to sit on the Regulatory Group? Its no game Stuart its a straightforward question which seems you are finding extremely difficult to answer, do you not meet the official criteria?

Also outside of your role at BARLA as Youth & Junior Rep that finished earlier this year what other positions have you held in any official capacity within the game?

Clearly positions within these arena's should have criteria attached to them, if Joe Bloggs can sit on these panels then surely there needs to be an open and transparent process, if not what criteria is required and how do you meet that criteria?

I find it very odd that someone who seems not to meet any apparent criteria, currently holds no official poisition and refuses to answer how they qualify to sit on the regulatory group, openly advocates that they carry considerable influence in certain very important area's?

Questionable at the very least!!!

Edited by LordCharles, 06 August 2013 - 07:21 AM.

#77 Wilber

Wilber
  • Coach
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

But Jason you see I am part of a Management group and have been for the past two years. One that has quietly got on with its work with little fuss and made big changes to the sport.I think if I am honest only a couple have complained at the outcomes of that one, but before you run away thinking its just with the RFL well no it isn't because BARLA also sit on the management group.

I don't find it extremely difficult to give you an answer I just refuse to tell the whole story because you paranoia runs so deep your head would explode and I don't want to be responsible for a melt down.

Consider this my signing off because as honest as you want to be with people you always get it thrown back in your face or you are perceived to be the devil reincarnate,

I'm not that person I'm a genuine guy with a concern for the game, most like you, its a pity you cant see it.

Ill leave you with a sense of victory, because that's what you will believe, and bid you farewell.

Cya

#78 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 709 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Can't believe you've just done a Del Capo!!  :bye:

The fact of the matter is very simple Stuart, you don't meet the criteria and can't explain how you have appeared to manufacture a seat on this committee, so people will question, quite rightly might I add, why you believe you have significant influence in arena's that ultimately affect the game as a whole, when officially you represent nobody.

So as I pointed out earlier, it is very questionable and should have some clarity attached to it.

#79 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

http://www.therfl.co...egulatory_group

Thanks for that Nec, I don't visit the RFL site perhaps I need to if its the only way a league administrator can find out information which is relevant to the game we administer .

#80 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Surely we need the best people possible sitting on these management groups for what it is worth I would rather have Stuart fighting our corner than batting for the darkside .

Lets spend our time getting things right for the game, working together instead of flexing our muscles .

For what it is worth if you two put your heads together you would form quite a formidable partnership and take the game forward your not miles apart in your opinions its just your approach that's needs a little tweaking.

And for you 4 of Us speak to your mate Wilber re the EGM position there are reasons as to why its on hold .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users