Photo
- - - - -

02/08/13 - Hull FC v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Voted Widnes Vikings (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Viking Warrior correct again then.

#42 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

Arundel over, still 5 mins left.

66-10.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#43 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

72-10 game over

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

_60052630_bentham.jpg    "Forward pass, head and feed to New Zealand.....What's that Mr Sutton?, no we can't go to the f***ing video ref!"

#44 MrFussy

MrFussy
  • Coach
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Arundel over, still 5 mins left.

66-10.

Certainly sounds like a great night for you! :)

#45 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Ellis was outstanding for us again tonight

#46 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

What a difference reaching Wembley makes!

Every player bust a gut in effort tonight. Felt a bit for Widnes as towards the middle of the 2nd half, everything stuck for Hull.

Ellis and Miller were the stand outs for me but even Briscoe found some old form.

Lineham needs to up his game a bit though....:-)

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#47 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

Small group of Widnes fans bringing shame to the club yet again. Shocking scenes.
Posted Image

#48 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

Well done Hull.

Now wait for all the comments criticising Widnes right to exist or does that only apply when it's Broncos or HKR . The fact is that big runaway scores happen and the next week the badly beaten team can turn the tables and beat or battle against a top team. One swallow never made a summer but a big result can bring all the prejudice to the surface.

Makes next weeks Derby a bit tastier!

#49 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Small group of Widnes fans bringing shame to the club yet again. Shocking scenes.

Aye, disappointing but there only seemed to be one main miscreant who seemed intent on taking on every steward in the ground.

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

#50 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

Aye, disappointing but there only seemed to be one main miscreant who seemed intent on taking on every steward in the ground.

Don't know what that was all about but he seemed to be going for a world record attempt on how many stewards you can punch before you're ejected from the ground.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#51 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

the chemics were at best abyssmal after the bright opening 20 minutes, we appeared to be bereft of ideas and strategy but fair play to hull you fully deserved the victory, as for the so called widnes fans who once again brought shame on our club, they should be named, shamed and banned for life.
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#52 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

the chemics were at best abyssmal after the bright opening 20 minutes, we appeared to be bereft of ideas and strategy but fair play to hull you fully deserved the victory, as for the so called widnes fans who once again brought shame on our club, they should be named, shamed and banned for life.

I feel sorry for the Widnes fans who made the effort to watch the game, you could see that there seemed to be a divide of your supporters. I said to my son the ones behind the post seemed not really to be wearing your clubs colours and you could just sense a bit of an atmosphere. It's a shame because every club has there idiots.

#53 Jill Halfpenny fan

Jill Halfpenny fan
  • Coach
  • 4,450 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Highlights of another disaster on the East coast.

The journey over was a doddle.

Met up with some decent people, thanks for your hospitality.

Some good lightening bolts over West Yorkshire on the way home.

As for the match, first 30 mins apart, thought we didn't even look like were were trying.

Pitiful, pathectic, etc.

Seems its par for the course for us at the KC.

Couldn't get to worked up about the idiot who got thrown out.

Far more concerned about the lack of fight on the pitch.

And for good measure the M62 was down to 1 lane in those roadworks on the way home.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

#54 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Some good lightening bolts over West Yorkshire on the way home.

Perhaps the good Lord is a Widnes fan and was venting his fury.

Felt for you mate, I really did.  :(

Untitled_zpsd0bda754.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users