TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

02/08/13 - Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Wigan Warriors (6 votes [54.55%])

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. Voted Hull Kingston Rovers (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

3. Draw (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 giwildgo

giwildgo
  • Coach
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

That I do contend is taking something of a liberty with a camera! This is proof positive we are taking into account not shadows, smoke or mirrors G.
I accept there can be no absolutes where human error is concerned but that explanation is a pretty threadbare one to utilise in this instance.

Should that be Mr Childs excuse ( and I use that word intentionally) then I do believe he ought to be relieved in future of adjudicating over the VR responsibilities at any S/L game.

As for twitter, no thanks.

Judge and jury without having viewed the evidence. Your choice to avoid it, but difficult to complain about a full explanation and camera angles when you haven't even seen it and it remains available. Feel free to bury your head in the sand in blissful ignorance that you are always right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users