• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 LordCharles

LordCharles
  • Coach
  • 747 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

OK Once a Ref.

That's it for me . The  non NCL Trolls have finally taken the bridge. I had hoped that sharing info / ideas whilst maintaining confidentiality would have been of some use or even entertainment but this forum is totally screwed so I'm out of it at least until it gets back to what it used to be like.

For any genuine NCL people with issues just visit the contacts list on our website. The reps there will certainly help....

Enjoy your day......

Del I think your response speaks volumes, I just hope you stand up for all the NCL clubs when the thumbscrews are at their tightest!!!!

Edited by LordCharles, 02 August 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#42 barbara henderson

barbara henderson
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

I am surprised you have lasted so long, this forum used to be buzzing with banter, humour, predictions, ref baiting, match reports, jokes, etc.   Unfortunately is is now a soapbox for a handful of demented crusaders, it is so repetitive and tiresome.

I will see the season out. 

Where's Wriggers when you need him. :girlwerewolf:

#43 samsung

samsung
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

I am surprised you have lasted so long, this forum used to be buzzing with banter, humour, predictions, ref baiting, match reports, jokes, etc.   Unfortunately is is now a soapbox for a handful of demented crusaders, it is so repetitive and tiresome.
  I will see the season out.

....and it's the same damn people! It did used to be a good forum - until people totally unconnected to the NCL force their opinions on us. We finally got rid of him from Coventry, who has now been replaced by Lord Charles. And as for Marauder, well - he's to be pitied really.

#44 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

....and it's the same damn people! It did used to be a good forum - until people totally unconnected to the NCL force their opinions on us. We finally got rid of him from Coventry, who has now been replaced by Lord Charles. And as for Marauder, well - he's to be pitied really.

Sometimes I do find it bizzare that there are so many people from outside of the NCL who have opinions on how it should/is run

#45 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,804 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

Best check "Bowes voted on the poll"

I'm getting the X Files feeling...."The truth is out there" 

If there is nothing to hide then why isn't everyone and everything made more transparent ?

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#46 casyorkie

casyorkie
  • Coach
  • 225 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Best check "Bowes voted on the poll"

I'm getting the X Files feeling...."The truth is out there" 

If there is nothing to hide then why isn't everyone and everything made more transparent ?

There just bored of you now Maurader

#47 samsung

samsung
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

I'll second that!

#48 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Deep seated paranoia, beyond help.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#49 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,804 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Deep seated paranoia, beyond help.

So why is nothing simple and transparent, why are you  given every piece of information intravenously ?

#50 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,804 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

That's OK shove your head back into the sand.

#51 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

So why is nothing simple and transparent, why are you  given every piece of information intravenously ?

The people that matter, those involved with NCL teams get to know things by meeting, telephone, E-mail and post (not this forum) and as a result of these various forms of communication they get any relevant information. You however do not need to know about anything, which is why you don't.   

I don't get any of the info either but it doesn't worry me in the slightest but you can't cope with not being in the mix and it has turned you into the forum clown. 

#52 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,804 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

The people that matter, those involved with NCL teams get to know things by meeting, telephone, E-mail and post (not this forum) and as a result of these various forms of communication they get any relevant information. You however do not need to know about anything, which is why you don't.   

I don't get any of the info either but it doesn't worry me in the slightest but you can't cope with not being in the mix and it has turned you into the forum clown. 

I've got big shoes.

#53 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'm not a demented crusader well I don't think I am ( mmp and statto I know you both think otherwise )
But Peter Nev raises several pertinent points as to the operational rules , surely in the aftermath of the tragic event surely the coroner would want the sport to look at its safeguarding of players and implement a corrective action plan .
Not for the governing body to use a event such as this to take complete overall of the amateur game that for me is perverse , and I am disappointed in you Peter in your approach as an Independant on the community board should you not be raising these issues on behalf of the game ?
I thought you was a bigger person than that but to now shut up shop when purely relevant issues are being raised which not only effects the NCL but also the rest of us is a sad reflection of where our game is now .

#54 Impartial Observer

Impartial Observer
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

Sometimes I do find it bizzare that there are so many people from outside of the NCL who have opinions on how it should/is run

Since Im from outside Super League that does mean I cannot have an opinion on how it's run or the government, NHS etc etc

#55 samsung

samsung
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm not a demented crusader well I don't think I am ( mmp and statto I know you both think otherwise )
But Peter Nev raises several pertinent points as to the operational rules , surely in the aftermath of the tragic event surely the coroner would want the sport to look at its safeguarding of players and implement a corrective action plan .
Not for the governing body to use a event such as this to take complete overall of the amateur game that for me is perverse , and I am disappointed in you Peter in your approach as an Independant on the community board should you not be raising these issues on behalf of the game ?
I thought you was a bigger person than that but to now shut up shop when purely relevant issues are being raised which not only effects the NCL but also the rest of us is a sad reflection of where our game is now .

Mick, for goodness sake!! Can you not take these issues up with your own Club in the NCL? If you want to take about your own 8-12s League, go on their website.

#56 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

OK like Peter I will go away and let you people get on with it ,its your apathy that is killing the game .

But Samsung before I go please tell me what is a forum for  ?

#57 samsung

samsung
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

OK like Peter I will go away and let you people get on with it ,its your apathy that is killing the game .

But Samsung before I go please tell me what is a forum for  ?

Guess there's a hint in the name.............The National Conference League Forum.

#58 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 452 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

Since Im from outside Super League that does mean I cannot have an opinion on how it's run or the government, NHS etc etc

You have a direct impact on who is in government by voting, knock on effect being the NHS... however I don't see the comparison to the NCL

#59 Impartial Observer

Impartial Observer
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

What about super league though. Can i have an opinion on how that is run?

#60 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Of course you can, you will find the General Rugby League Forum first on the list and it invites you to discuss Super League, Championships & Other General RL topics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users