Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Leigh

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

I don't know where the Watto try came from and i don't know who in the press box was doing the press association updates. It also had him down on the BBC & RFL websites last night too.

I did drop league express a message to confirm the correct scorers. Gotta get the stats correct have we not Mr Wild ?

Riggy

#42 steve wild

steve wild
  • Coach
  • 573 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ooh yes definitely!

#43 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

It seems that yesterdays score line is incorrect. After reading the MEN report Ian Watson scored a final try for us, I must have missed that one.!!

When challenged the Editor for sport said " It's not our fault we get our info from the Press Agency" ....yes but surely you check it was my reply. " Well we can't be held responsible" came the response.

Time to stop buying the MEN I feel.

I stopped that pointless purchase about three years ago.

:bye:

#44 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

League Weekly has Scorpions winning 40-36 at Rochdale and apparently their are no fixtures in Championship 1 at all next Sunday. I stopped buying the MEN tears ago too. Neil Barker ha ha! Prints what he is told to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users