Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Challange Cup Final Trip

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Rochdale Hornets are running a trip to the Tetley Challenge Cup final. Hull F C have won through, and will face Wigan Warriors at Wembley. You can be there for £55 (£5 discount for Hornets members.) This includes match ticket, return coach travel and, breakfast at Hemel Stags. It's Lancashire v Yorkshire. Who can resist? Call the Hornets office on 01706 648 004 to book your place.for more information.http://www.hornetsru...age.php?id=2246

You would be more than welcome to join us on our trip to Wembley.

Edited by boro hornet, 01 August 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#2 roughyed34

roughyed34
  • Coach
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for that Boro, a lovely gesture that. Hope some will jump onboard with you! Unfortunately we have already sorted our trip (10 of us) but hope you get some interest! See you all on the 15th. Cheers

#3 thecrab

thecrab
  • Coach
  • 700 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Ps Challenge Cup!

#4 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than pay to watch dross!

Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#5 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

If any one is interested in the trip please get in touch with the Hornets office by this Friday on 01706 648004,or call in the club office on Thursday.All are welcome.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#6 Steve the Roughyed

Steve the Roughyed
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

I will go when Oldham are in the final.  Probably mean I will never make it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users