Crosfields v Peterlee

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Spidey

Spidey
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Crosfields host Peterlee this Saturday and are marking the occasion with a couple of events

Firstly both clubs Under 14s go head to head at 1.30 as a curtain raiser to the main event

2.30 sees the clubs First Teams clash in the NCL Division Three encounter, with the Visitors still searching for their first win, with the Soap aiming to consolidate a mid table finish

The aftermatch refreshments will be provided by one our Sponsors Instanbul BBQ (Chester)

The entertainment continues after the match as we host our 2nd Annual Summer Cider Festival, featuring 13 different tipples. As the night starts we'll be inviting the MOM's for a sing off

Anybody in the area and wanting to catch some action just call by

#2 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Good luck with that Spidey and Crosfields.

rldfsignature.jpg

#3 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Sounds great. Good effort. If my club were not playing I would be up for that. Peterlee are one of the dew clubs I have never seen but the Cider festival is a bigger appeal!

#4 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Ps. I like Cider. Cider makes me fart. When I Fart I'm happy. When I'm, Happy I buy Cider and Cider makes me fart etc, etc. etc....

#5 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

Ps. I like Cider. Cider makes me fart. When I Fart I'm happy. When I'm, Happy I buy Cider and Cider makes me fart etc, etc. etc....

I think that tasting 13 different ciders (our favourite number ) might make you do just a little bit more than fart  Rooster ......

#6 Nev V Dawn

Nev V Dawn
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

Best of luck with the event Spidey, you'll enjoy Peterlee they're a great bunch of lads especially Rob Laverick who has worked wonders in keeping the whole thing going. They're overdue some success but I can't see the Soap doing them any favours on the field though. Maybe though, they'll let them get to the Barbie and cider first.

It seems that Crosfields have networked well to provide a full day's entertainment and I sincerely hope that the event attracts the attendance that it deserves, although sadly, I can't count myself in as Missus, Kids and coast beckons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users