TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Liam campbell

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

Just like last year? And the year before?

#22 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

Think mossop and newton would be a class double act at number 9

#23 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

#24 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

JUST don,t know where there players are going to,  with all the players from town and barrow that they are supposed to be signing,but how can blame them going to a big money club

#25 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,005 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

I thought that clubs couldn't contact or speak with other clubs players until 1st September!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#26 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

JUST don,t know where there players are going to, with all the players from town and barrow that they are supposed to be signing,but how can blame them going to a big money club

supposed to be 3 or 4 of the higher earners leaving marra so plenty of room on the cap plus seems like were after cumbrian players

#27 alba

alba
  • Coach
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

I thought that clubs couldn't contact or speak with other clubs players until 1st September!!

You spoilsport Keith, talking sense.

#28 Alias

Alias
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

Any club can ask permission to speak to a player who is on a one year deal after July .

#29 Tightrope

Tightrope
  • Players
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Any club can ask permission to speak to a player who is on a one year deal after July .

At last someone who knows what there talking about

#30 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

At last someone who knows what there talking about

Not that bothered about any player leaving the club, they are all replaceable. Surprised about Harrison's name coming up though, especially after him nearly not playing this season at all. I'm sure your "top source" will give you the reason why he nearly didn't play this year - if you don't know already.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Steve W

#31 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

guys dont you know haven can pick and choose anyone in the cumbria area. you know like they did with matty,shacks,olstrum and carter last year. they have such a great pulling power that locals cant resist. and with woods new sponsorship deal with greggs its free pasties for anyone who signs, how can town and the raiders compete.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#32 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

guys dont you know haven can pick and choose anyone in the cumbria area. you know like they did with matty,shacks,olstrum and carter last year. they have such a great pulling power that locals cant resist. and with woods new sponsorship deal with greggs its free pasties for anyone who signs, how can town and the raiders compete.

Steve W

#33 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Class :)

Steve W

#34 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

For Barrow when we sign Newton :hunter:  :tongue:

#35 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

Anyone wanna bet a pint this don't happen?

#36 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

for the record its a barrow fan saying it not a haven fan, just before them lot start saying we are saying we are signing x y z player

#37 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

barrow fan saying it wonky not a haven fan

#38 bwa

bwa
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

What do you expect!

If Barrow get relegated then you have to be pretty committed to probably double your travel and half your pay! 

I think most will be looking elsewhere! unfortunately.

#39 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 779 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

for the record its a barrow fan saying it not a haven fan, just before them lot start saying we are saying we are signing x y z player

How do you know its a Barrow fan?

Posted four times all on this thread - and in one of those post directed following comment to Barrow fans "You've well and truly missed the boat" 

From the tone of the posts more likely to be choccy with yet another username.

#40 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Dear me looks like someone is spending what they haven't got once again !! We've had Whitehaven 1992 and Whitehaven 2010 what's the betting on us getting a Whitehaven 2015 very shortly ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users