TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Liam campbell

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Fully agree with that lads would benefit from going back to there roots to play if there coming back from injury or out of favour I know I would certainly go and pay a few quid to watch an amateur game if a player was playing!! Very surprised none of the guys have been at Gateshead on loan this season either

#62 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

Whitehaven team next year according to a reliable Haven source.

Brett Carter
Elliot Miller
Jesse Joe Parker
Liam Harrison
Craig Calvert
Callum Phillips
Liam Campbell
Ewan Dowes
Nathan Mossop
Andrew Dawson
Brett Phillips
Jarrod Stack
Peter Lupton

I'm being a tad sarcastic yes, but Haven fans have linked themselves with the majority of that side.

bloody hell, add newton and palmer then that will be 6 millom lads in the squad!

I heard a roomer that a millomite had won the lottery (£10) and has signed them all back to millom, so they can get promoted and challange the brow for the NCL title! :P

#63 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

Well Saints are looking for a back up hooker for Roby, so Newton could certainly be off to Saints

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#64 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

Why? He hasn't showed championship level let alone going up a league, don't get me wrong he isn't a bad player and ever improving but Newton isn't stand out to go up a level,

#65 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Newton done very well for us this season and saints just said they liked the look of him.

#66 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Fair play if they give a young Cumbrian a change I suppose? Any more on macavoy to saints? I like that guy always have against town he can create something from nowhere on his feet

#67 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Fair play if they give a young Cumbrian a change I suppose? Any more on macavoy to saints? I like that guy always have against town he can create something from nowhere on his feet

Think saints just said they liked the look of macca and newton we cant complain weve used a few of their young stars this season jessie joe as been our stand out player this season some of his tries have been outstanding

#68 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

Think saints just said they liked the look of macca and newton we cant complain weve used a few of their young stars this season jessie joe as been our stand out player this season some of his tries have been outstanding

Yeh us Townies always said jessica was a good un ;)

#69 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yeh us Townies always said jessica was a good un ;)

ha took the lad time to settle well nearly a season lol

#70 raiders96

raiders96
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

Well I think we will be making fun as Harrison Dawson and Mossop have resigned for us... Look a bit of a muppet now don't you

#71 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

Well I think we will be making fun as Harrison Dawson and Mossop have resigned for us... Look a bit of a muppet now don't you 

You always get speculation and a lot of bull**** posted on here about this time of the year regarding who is staying and who is leaving, from experience I always choose to take 90% of it with a pinch of salt, Tightrope has proved himself to look rather silly hasn't he.

Posted Image

#72 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

He was sooooooo sure wasn't he hahahaha

#73 Dave W

Dave W
  • Coach
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

*Making fun face*

#74 Townfan10

Townfan10
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Newton can hardly get in havens team never mind in any super league side lol

#75 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

So has Liam Campbell resigned then?

#76 pennington

pennington
  • Coach
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Not been announced yet if he had, Campbell would be one of my favourite players to sign for next season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users