Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#161 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

Give your opinion as how you view the club and the direction it seems to be heading, I would be interested given your closeness to the club

Come and see me at the Hunslet game and I'll tell you.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#162 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

well said suzzy spot on there pointless getting at the team end of the day that will kill moral and reflect on the pitch get behind them not rip into them.

Sorry to see you guys at such a low but this bickering is also happening over at the Huns and its not pritty but i don't think it would be so if the teams where pushing for the play offs.This league is so competitive that being in the bottom two and striving to get wins to get out of it and not succeeding really kicks the s**t out of the teams confidence everyone is so close that bonus points dont get you anywhere wins are a must and im afraid both teams have not had that winning mentality when its been needed hence the positions they find themselves in but falling out among-st yourselves only makes matter worse when you should all be pulling in the same direction as should the clubs.An old saying my grandfather used when he talked about life was this If at first you don't succeed try try again and that's all anyone can ask of each and every one of youso chins up lads and see it through no matter what

Edited by jiggyknight, 10 August 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#163 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

It's only a few weeks ago we were singing Gary thorntons barmy army now we are calling for his head joke.

#164 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:34 AM

Press today Ian Wilson reckons we need 8pts from possible 12, honestly cannot really see where we will pick them from looking at he remaining opponents. He also states if we lose to Hunslet in his opinion we are down, looks like the GM's joined our 'gang' John.

lol

#165 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:34 AM

Come and see me at the Hunslet game and I'll tell you.

I'll be there, having to take a days holiday and lose a days double pay to do so, I hope its going to be worth it

#166 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

GT is in the press saying any of his players can leave, now that's leadership and motivation at its best ! its up to him to be getting the best out of the team at this stage not threatening them. What about looking in the mirror !  Players and coach have to be big enough to take some flak and start showing us they really do care and want to stay in this league,

Point of order. GT said in the press if any of his players wanted to throw the towel in they can leave.

#167 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Press today Ian Wilson reckons we need 8pts from possible 12, honestly cannot really see where we will pick them from looking at he remaining opponents. He also states if we lose to Hunslet in his opinion we are down, looks like the GM's joined our 'gang' John.

http://www.yorkpress...ship_salvation/

#168 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

Grim and bear it.

http://www.yorkpress...___and_bear_it/

#169 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:59 AM

This is all too familiar, even this thread is similar to the Batley forum in 09 before GT got the chop.

has he started handing out A4 bits of paper to the fans with the gameplan on to justify himself like he did at Batley yet?

Edited by buford t justice, 10 August 2013 - 11:00 AM.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#170 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

This is all too familiar, even this thread is similar to the Batley forum in 09 before GT got the chop.

has he started handing out A4 bits of paper to the fans with the gameplan on to justify himself like he did at Batley yet?

Not quite sure if he's got a game plan!

#171 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

Cracking stuff Pete! :D

Posted Image

#172 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Cracking stuff Pete! :D

A lot of plagiarism going on there though :-)

#173 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'M IN THE PAPER! I GOT MY OWN DEDICATED PARAGRAPH AND ERR'THING!

It's time to park the camels.

#174 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

I'M IN THE PAPER! I GOT MY OWN DEDICATED PARAGRAPH AND ERR'THING!

Remember us when you hit the big time won't you!

:D

Posted Image

#175 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Good read Pete, lets hope in a couple of weeks you can write about much better posts.

#176 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:55 PM

Remember us when you hit the big time won't you!

:D

Don't worry Gav, you're in paragraph 5 of the speech I'm currently writing. ;D

It's time to park the camels.

#177 paul

paul
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Did not see the game against Swinton,but what comments have been said about the game ,is that we lacked size in the fowards which has become so obvious theses last few weeks,but what did GT say a few weeks ago he would not swap any of his players for the D-R players.Wake up GT you have no clue what you are doing because them same players have now lead you to relegation?Happy now!!

#178 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

...but what did GT say a few weeks ago he would not swap any of his players for the D-R players...

When did he say that?

Posted Image

#179 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

Thick as pi gs hi t...

#180 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts