TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

rowe player of the week

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dipset11

dipset11
  • Players
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

He absaloutly deserved it the kid ran his blood to water.when speaking to him so humble and genuine nice lad and seems to play with heart and pride for the top he wears.ash lindsey was great too just a true general on the pitch.

#2 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

heard a few people say hes a really humble nice guy - I guess looks can be deceiving!

Well done Alex.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#3 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Two players I love to see sign-on for another year. I'm not sure Ash will do another year mind.

#4 phildog

phildog
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

Rowe has never been found wanting at any stage,hope he's here next time, they say a prop is at his best around 30 so he's still on the climb. Ash has improved as he has recently found the secret of passing the ball!! add that to his all round work-rateand he could do another year at least,just like danny Maun, who I think should postpone retiring for a year, assuming that he can stay fit. When's the next raft of re-signings and any more new faces coming out?

#5 phildog

phildog
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:18 AM

Just seen the video of Keighley game, much as he's been maligned lately Moore had a good game and Hemingway really got stuck in, difficult to see a man who didn't graft. If they work together for the last 4 games I can see us picking up maybe 2 or 3 wins and 1 or 2  BP's, could be good enough to finish 4th, but would thst be a good thing if we have to go to Sheffield? Ever hoped we might only finish 5th? To quote Greavsie, It's a funny old game, ain't it Saint? One question -if Hemingway, Moore and Mennell do all leave,who's going to kick goals? ...answers on the back of a stamp to......!!

#6 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

The scrum half we are 'strongly' rumoured to have signed is a reliable and experienced goal kicker.

#7 TheTerminator

TheTerminator
  • Coach
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

If Rowe could improve his handling and decision making he'd be one of the best in the league. Unfortunately he's been a bit of a liability in some games. However, his positive contribution have far outweighed the blunders, and he's a definite 'keeper' for me. Raw aggression isn't something that can be coached, and he's got it in abundance.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users