Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Watch The Leigh Game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Greetings Swinton fans.

For those of you who couldn't attend LSV yesterday, and would love to see how well the Lions played, or indeed for those of you who did attend, and want to watch the whole game again - now's your chance, on Leigh Centurions TV.

A one month registration will cost just £3.50, and you get to see the entire game, in HD, and get exclusive access to Paul Rowley's post match thoughts and features from Rob Parker, and Ryan Brierley and Martyn Ridyard.

Simply follow the link and register. The Swinton game is due to be posted, in a couple of days.

http://www.leighcent...ionstv/register

£3.50 for the entire game, plus other Leigh matches and features, for an entire month - that has to be a bargain!

Edited by AlanE, 05 August 2013 - 07:24 PM.

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Cheers Alan. ..I might give it a whirl
It is on a proviso though...can you guarantee that the fat lad with a moustache who sits with his family (dad looks like a status quo roadie)in the west stand and thinks he is Peter Kay minus the likeable personality and sparkling sense of humour isn't picked up in the microphone?

#3 AlanE

AlanE
  • Coach
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Cheers Alan. ..I might give it a whirl
It is on a proviso though...can you guarantee that the fat lad with a moustache who sits with his family (dad looks like a status quo roadie)in the west stand and thinks he is Peter Kay minus the likeable personality and sparkling sense of humour isn't picked up in the microphone?

Don't know who you mean Mark. The camera/microphones were situated in the East stand, and I don't think they are that sophisticated, to reach over the pitch!

Mind you, it's usually you lot who are making all the noise!

Enjoy the game - and note how precisely Riddy bounces those kicks off his opponents! ;)  (then tell me it's not a deliberate ploy!)