29 replies to this topic

#1 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

1016975_227391654076263_1992914755_n.png

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#2 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

Are the club showing the Leeds united game on Sunday ko 4:30

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

Are the club showing the Leeds united game on Sunday ko 4:30

If its on Sky then it will be on in the Phoenix

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

It is on sky defo

#5 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

It is on sky defo

thought you went to sls stadium to watch hunslet????
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#6 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Ill be watchin Utd in The Bar . NO Way on This earth am I payin TWICE as much as a Leeds R.L. guy to Support My own team at Home !!!

#7 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

thought you went to sls stadium to watch hunslet????

I do. Our game will Finnish at about 4.40 so I will be able to watch the football after if that's ok with you

#8 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

Ill be watchin Utd in The Bar . NO Way on This earth am I payin TWICE as much as a Leeds R.L. guy to Support My own team at Home !!!

You can only get in the Phoenix with a valid match ticket Sunday

#9 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

I do. Our game will Finnish at about 4.40 so I will be able to watch the football after if that's ok with you

just saying like!!! I don't really mind what you do. I might give hunslet a miss to be honest
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#10 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

just saying like!!! I don't really mind what you do. I might give hunslet a miss to be honest

can't say I blame you

#11 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Rhino season ticket holders can buy beer at 10p per pint on production of their season tickets.

#12 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 781 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Rhino season ticket holders can buy beer at 10p per pint on production of their season tickets.

best leave the car at home this sunday then

#13 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

Just seen on website Leeds have sponsored the game so that's a few coffers in the kitty and you spending more than admission in bar so its a win win.

#14 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

You can only get in the Phoenix with a valid match ticket Sunday

...Ha Ha ! Borrowing a Leeds R.L. season ticket , HALF Price in And 10 p a Pint !!! HOW GOOD IS THAT ? ? ?

#15 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

Do you know any super league club season ticket holder can get in for half price?

#16 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:54 AM

Do you know any super league club season ticket holder can get in for half price?

....YES, Theres Only Leeds R.L. That are holding Hunslet to ransom, (dual reg ) and the end result is there gain. 1 Team in Leeds !!! Leeds R.L. SAVE £ 120,000 ,HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM ,,So what good has it been for US ??????????

#17 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

If any Leeds fan gets in for £1 cheaper than any Hunslet fan its still wrong.........but thats what the RFL have forced clubs to do.........

#18 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

If any Leeds fan gets in for £1 cheaper than any Hunslet fan its still wrong.........but thats what the RFL have forced clubs to do.........

Your getting in FREE Sunday is that wrong?  :sclerosis:

And again, Its got nothing to do with the RFL, we made that decision, and the reason we made the decision to allow super league clubs season ticket holders into our games half price just like we have done deals with LUFC season ticket holders and students is simply to attract more floating support, which = more income, which = better chance of surviving and moving forward.

And it seems to have worked as our average attendance is up on last seasons.

#19 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Your getting in FREE Sunday is that wrong?  :sclerosis:

And again, Its got nothing to do with the RFL, we made that decision, and the reason we made the decision to allow super league clubs season ticket holders into our games half price just like we have done deals with LUFC season ticket holders and students is simply to attract more floating support, which = more income, which = better chance of surviving and moving forward.

And it seems to have worked as our average attendance is up on last seasons.

It's got everthing to do with RFL , when Hunslet got the knock back from Super League 1800 fans stopped coming , which is why the club are hav'ing to attracted new fans this way , and you got a jar of HOT pickled onions for that ticket , if theres any left , Sid's done half of em.............

#20 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

It's got everthing to do with RFL , when Hunslet got the knock back from Super League 1800 fans stopped coming , which is why the club are hav'ing to attracted new fans this way , and you got a jar of HOT pickled onions for that ticket , if theres any left , Sid's done half of em.............

That was 1999 mate, its gone, time to move on.

As for the pickled onions im going to have to smash his door in to get them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users