Live Super League in the Phoenix

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Your getting in FREE Sunday is that wrong?  :sclerosis:

And again, Its got nothing to do with the RFL, we made that decision, and the reason we made the decision to allow super league clubs season ticket holders into our games half price just like we have done deals with LUFC season ticket holders and students is simply to attract more floating support, which = more income, which = better chance of surviving and moving forward.

And it seems to have worked as our average attendance is up on last seasons.

Photo ID cards for season ticket holders next year to stop director's given them away, were not rich (blackbeard) you know :ph34r:    

Hawkeye
Posted Image

#22 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

That was 1999 mate, its gone, time to move on.

As for the pickled onions im going to have to smash his door in to get them!

Gaz how can you move on when thats still the problem thats causeing clubs to suffer , and this new league format with P/R , if any small club like us , Swnton , Keighley and many more win the league the RLF will just knock em back on ground and crowd size , so nowts changed ,.......and i think its his backdoor you'll have to kick in............

#23 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Photo ID cards for season ticket holders next year to stop director's given them away, were not rich (blackbeard) you know :ph34r:    

Ha Ha he could'nt direct traffic , get some Stone's on in the phoenix bar..............

#24 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Ha Ha he could'nt direct traffic , get some Stone's on in the phoenix bar..............

Stop pinching number 9's favorite repost, Stones on creamflow draft, there's the solution to all our problems.
Hawkeye
Posted Image

#25 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Any idiot can put a face on someone else's body ha ha ..............

#26 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Any idiot can put a face on someone else's body ha ha ..............

Ive see the proof ;)

Hawkeye
Posted Image

#27 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

It's got everthing to do with RFL , when Hunslet got the knock back from Super League 1800 fans stopped coming , which is why the club are hav'ing to attracted new fans this way , and you got a jar of HOT pickled onions for that ticket , if theres any left , Sid's done half of em.............

Does this mean at one time we averaged 2100 or does it mean the supporters that were there at the final have all left what rubbish. Lets face it we could never have got the financial backing and support to make a go of it in super league and would have been like other teams who have had a taste of super league or worse.  

Another thought we are now down to a hardcore of supporters do you think it would do us any harm to go down use are own players next season because Leeds probably wouldn't want their players to play at Champ 1 level and win more regular which would hopefully attract the moaning support back and a few extra.

I don't normally post but some people seem to come on here to see who can doom and gloom the most I think HIST are doing there best with what they have got. 

#28 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

If Hunslet go down , stage2 is complete . If still dual reg with Leeds R.L.attendances will make it unviable to play at SLS , Move to Headingley .stage3 complete . And WE All know what stage4 is . VOILA‘ Mr McDermotts 5 year plan !!!!

#29 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

Does this mean at one time we averaged 2100 or does it mean the supporters that were there at the final have all left what rubbish. Lets face it we could never have got the financial backing and support to make a go of it in super league and would have been like other teams who have had a taste of super league or worse.  

Another thought we are now down to a hardcore of supporters do you think it would do us any harm to go down use are own players next season because Leeds probably wouldn't want their players to play at Champ 1 level and win more regular which would hopefully attract the moaning support back and a few extra.

I don't normally post but some people seem to come on here to see who can doom and gloom the most I think HIST are doing there best with what they have got. 

So at the minute you lose 10 very loyal fans , but gain 10 floating fans and thats ok is it , i know which 10 i'd rather have , HIST are doing a good job and i agree its not easy with what's in front of you , but RFL have a lot to answer for , just ask any other Championship fan about the way the games been wrecked or even ask the HIST committee , because they think the RFL hav'nt a clue either , and i'll even point em out to you in the phoenix bar if your in on Sunday.............lots of empty seats in Super League and thats ok is it..............

#30 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

So at the minute you lose 10 very loyal fans , but gain 10 floating fans and thats ok is it , i know which 10 i'd rather have , HIST are doing a good job and i agree its not easy with what's in front of you , but RFL have a lot to answer for , just ask any other Championship fan about the way the games been wrecked or even ask the HIST committee , because they think the RFL hav'nt a clue either , and i'll even point em out to you in the phoenix bar if your in on Sunday.............lots of empty seats in Super League and thats ok is it..............

and so say all of us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users