Elliot Miller

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Still qlt got his, people know not to mess with our boys.

Edited by havenhater, 16 August 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#42 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,976 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Apparently it was reduced as they took in to account that he was sent very early in the game, which was almost like missing a game!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#43 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

Apparently all millers mates from millom that play for Barrow are signing for haven next season. If barrow stay up i doubt it.

According to a 'reliable Haven source' they are signing Mossop, Dawson, Harrison and Campbell from ourselves.

Then again they can attract these players because they have higher crowds and outbid us for them. I suspect this is the case for when they sign Miller, Stack and the Phillips brothers from yourselves.

I'm afraid Whitehaven is the biggest club in the county nowadays.

#44 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

Yes, with the lowest crowds! You have to respect Barrow for doing the right thing and trying to repay their debts and sacrificing some players the possibly could've signed to do so. Hopefully they'll stay up as they deserve a break for doing it that way rather than disappear owing a fortune then setting up again and splashing the cash as if nothing had ever happened.

#45 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

Apparently more at there race day then at a grand national like

Edited by havenhater, 17 August 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#46 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

All those travelling players must be costing Haven a fortune.
Every time you look at a team sheet there's up to 10 - 11 travellers in the 17.
How they can splash the cash I don't know but some of the same faces are still there as the last business failiure?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users