rumour about next season

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#1 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

I have heard that if we are relegated we will be thrown out of SLS. any truth on in it?

#2 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

Must admit I heard that yest, app council say its not viable to keep it open.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have heard that if we are relegated we will be thrown out of SLS. any truth on in it?

I've also heard we are about to sign a 99 year lease?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

I hope your right mate. Cause this rumour is doing the rounds

#5 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I also hope you're right.the alternatives don't bear thinking about

#6 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Don't believe every rumour you hear

#7 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Don't believe every rumour you hear

What so were not about to sign a 99 year lease!

#8 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Erm the rumour??........Don't tell me Hetherington is going to by the stadium and turn it into Leeds under 13's women's side training pitch?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#9 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Erm the rumour??........Don't tell me Hetherington is going to by the stadium and turn it into Leeds under 13's women's side training pitch?

maybe that might not be true. But they say they'll own us within 5 year and we'll be their 2nd team, now thats not a rumour and I fully expect it to happen

#10 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

maybe that might not be true. But they say they'll own us within 5 year and we'll be their 2nd team, now thats not a rumour and I fully expect it to happen

can you share your proof of this with the rest of us please?

#11 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

Mc dermott stood up at a do at headingley a couple of weeks ago and said it in front of the packed room. Including warriors and old boys officials. Carl wilson who goes to all hunslet games was also there and he walked out. 100% Fact

#12 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

Mc dermott stood up at a do at headingley a couple of weeks ago and said it in front of the packed room. Including warriors and old boys officials. Carl wilson who goes to all hunslet games was also there and he walked out. 100% Fact

He said it yeah, doesn't mean it's correct though

#13 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

He said it yeah, doesn't mean it's correct though

I bet bramley thought the same. The club needs To open its eyes to this cause I no a lot of people who aren't coming next season

#14 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,063 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

Makes no odds to LCC what league were in we pay an annual rent, another ridiculous load of bull, although the latest one from the big smoke of JCCS is that the club has a major new sponsor, welcome on board A1 All Cars.
Hawkeye
Posted Image

#15 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Can't see McDermott knowing this information even if its correct. Would be very strange to share plans with the man most likely to get the chop if Leeds don't win anything for a few years and given his & Hetherington's stupid comment in the press, they must put out 50 press statements between them that are just factually incorrect, I wouldn't be too worried in the current situation.

#16 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

Makes no odds to LCC what league were in we pay an annual rent, another ridiculous load of bull, although the latest one from the big smoke of JCCS is that the club has a major new sponsor, welcome on board A1 All Cars.

no need to shoot the messenger.it's doing the rounds.get the lease signed and put our minds at rest

#17 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

1) The club can never be sold to anyone it's owned by a trust - it's HIST members.
2) Why would Leeds want to buy Hunslet? What's to gain from it?
3) Why wait 5 years, why not now?

Some of the stuff on here is as comical as our las business becoming our new main sponsor!

Any way she can't sponsor us, Brian McDermott has said that motorhog.co.uk will buy her in 5 years time, it's caused her wide spread panic, she's looking to sell now before she ends up like Bramley auto spares!

#18 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

Please dont be taken in by 'Mischievous'Gossip. Hunslet must stay Focused on the remaining games ... By stayin up , We will Scupper Leeds R.L. plans to do A "Bramley" to us . H I S T , have chosen to stay with the Coach ? So ,, , I Am Backin Barry Eaton AND The Hunslet SQUAD Players to Keep This Great Club Up .

#19 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

1) The club can never be sold to anyone it's owned by a trust - it's HIST members.
2) Why would Leeds want to buy Hunslet? What's to gain from it?
3) Why wait 5 years, why not now?

Some of the stuff on here is as comical as our las business becoming our new main sponsor!

Any way she can't sponsor us, Brian McDermott has said that motorhog.co.uk will buy her in 5 years time, it's caused her wide spread panic, she's looking to sell now before she ends up like Bramley auto spares!

oh how times have changed eh. You'll be wearing a rhino shirt soon. The bloke didnt just didn't decide to say it, it must have been mentioned. Well I for 1 and quite a few others I no wont be around to see it happen

#20 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

Go along with what Hawkeye says, and forget the rest of the rubbish.

With the potential restructure of the divisions even if we are relegated, in 2 years time we'll be back playing most of the clubs we are playing this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users