- - - - -

rumour about next season

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#101 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

do you ever get bored of moaning? Just as an example of the money other clubs are spending, Simon brown is rumoured to be on 15k a year + match terms, money like that buys you quality well above what we have yet we are just behind them and had we had a few lucky breaks we'd be well ahead of them. The only game I can recall coming away from thinking it was poor coaching was swinton away. I'd love to here some detailed examples of why you think the coach is so poor? Saying things like 'we only did 5 drives and a kick' so he must be poor isn't looking at the full pitch; when playing with Helliwell and Ansel as your ball players keeping things very simple is the smartest game plan, asking players who simply don't have the skill to do anything fancy would just see the ball getting lost & the team getting smashed, keeping things simple has allowed the team to stay in the game & pick up bonus points and be in with a chance of picking up a win.

thats spot on, half backs win you games at this level and weve been murdered at this level

Posted Image

#102 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

do you ever get bored of moaning? Just as an example of the money other clubs are spending, Simon brown is rumoured to be on 15k a year + match terms, money like that buys you quality well above what we have yet we are just behind them and had we had a few lucky breaks we'd be well ahead of them. The only game I can recall coming away from thinking it was poor coaching was swinton away. I'd love to here some detailed examples of why you think the coach is so poor? Saying things like 'we only did 5 drives and a kick' so he must be poor isn't looking at the full pitch; when playing with Helliwell and Ansel as your ball players keeping things very simple is the smartest game plan, asking players who simply don't have the skill to do anything fancy would just see the ball getting lost & the team getting smashed, keeping things simple has allowed the team to stay in the game & pick up bonus points and be in with a chance of picking up a win.

yes I do get bored of moaning but seen as you brought up money is Eaton worth 30 grand?

#103 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Yes your correct in the lowest bugdet so why are we paying big bucks for a big coach

#104 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

yes I do get bored of moaning but seen as you brought up money is Eaton worth 30 grand?

so basically no you can't come up with examples?

#105 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

...You may have missed Swinton at home ? Pickin up 11 bonus points ,to mE says ,A more COMPETENT Coach , could have Eeked out Several Wins . When a horse keeps getting placed , A Win is often seen with a Change of Jockeys !! MY PLAN, Put 50p on a pint .ALL ADULTS PAY The SAME PRICE , To Get PETER ROE as Coach (No Need for3THREE ! assistants !! SIMPLE.......

#106 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

...You may have missed Swinton at home ? Pickin up 11 bonus points ,to mE says ,A more COMPETENT Coach , could have Eeked out Several Wins . When a horse keeps getting placed , A Win is often seen with a Change of Jockeys !! MY PLAN, Put 50p on a pint .ALL ADULTS PAY The SAME PRICE , To Get PETER ROE as Coach (No Need for3THREE ! assistants !! SIMPLE.......

yes that's the point a change of jockey not a change of trainer!

P.s. just in case you can't work it out for yourself
Trainer = coach - getting the best out of both the horse and the jockey
Jockey = ball players - the skillful one to direct the horse and make the right moves in the race
The horse = the forwards/rest of the team - does all the hard work but needs direction to get the best result

Edited by noname6, 08 August 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#107 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

some cracking ideas but please scrap the 50p on a pint or we won't be able to afford our Sunday afternoon beer swilling session

#108 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

yes that's the point a change of jockey not a change of trainer!

P.s. just in case you can't work it out for yourself
Trainer = coach - getting the best out of both the horse and the jockey...Ha Ha ! Bet y
Jockey = ball players - the skillful one to direct the horse and make the right moves in the race
The horse = the forwards/rest of the team - does all the hard work but needs direction to get the best result

... Ha Ha ! Bet Graham Liles would Love a dozen of You "SPECIAL" people hn his shops ! The players are the power and ability .The jockey puts the horse in a position . So it can win , i.e. he dos nt stick it on thf rail behind a slowcoach, thus preventin a win ! Our Coach dosnt give his players enough ,ideas , set moves, defensive strategys etc etc. HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM, dont think O J Simpsons defence could argue a case for Mr. Eaton keeping his job ! ! !!

#109 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 407 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Wy do we bother giving up our time to try and keep this club alive to listen you lot moaning

#110 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

... Ha Ha ! Bet Graham Liles would Love a dozen of You "SPECIAL" people hn his shops ! The players are the power and ability .The jockey puts the horse in a position . So it can win , i.e. he dos nt stick it on thf rail behind a slowcoach, thus preventin a win ! Our Coach dosnt give his players enough ,ideas , set moves, defensive strategys etc etc. HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM, dont think O J Simpsons defence could argue a case for Mr. Eaton keeping his job ! ! !!

Sounds like one or two people with an axe to grind here, either way Mr Heaton will be coach next year I hear, so back the club in their decision or walk away, Roe, Daley give me strength, who next Jarvis.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 08 August 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#111 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Wy do we bother giving up our time to try and keep this club alive to listen you lot moaning

.... Constructive critism . Are You happy with Hunslets league position ? Are the player performing to their highest ability ? Please remember the Full time Professional Leeds R.L. Superleauge Superstars that have played .Yet HUNSLET are BOTTOM .All FACTS ! NOT Moans . Are You Happy with The job Our coach is doing ??..

Edited by HUNSLET72, 08 August 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#112 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Progman, 90% of fans think HIST are doing a fantastic job, i know i do so please carry on the good work, weve had as much bad luck as ive ever seen this year, even the new centre signing Jake Normington gets his cheekbone smashed 2 games in and now misses vital games, sometime our luck will change, even worky now for sunday have drafted in Widnes first teamers, we need a massive effort now and with Grimmer back were still in with a shout so lets get behind the lads on sunday.

Posted Image

#113 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:23 PM

Sounds like one or two people with an axe to grind here, either way Mr Heaton will be coach next year I hear, so back the club in their decision or walk away, Roe, Daley give me strength, who next Jarvis.

..... I Want the Club to keep its Identity and Survive as HUNSLET R.L. ! ! ! Not some tupenny hapney feeder team for Leeds R.L. THATS ME . Case closed ...........

#114 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 407 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

So step up 72 and get involved

#115 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

..... I Want the Club to keep its Identity and Survive as HUNSLET R.L. ! ! ! Not some tupenny hapney feeder team for Leeds R.L. THATS ME . Case closed ...........

Maybe someone will listen if you run spell check.

#116 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

So step up 72 and get involved

Spot on put up or shut up I can't because of ill health otherwise I would, do a better job email the Hist your details.

Edited by staitheclosehawk, 08 August 2013 - 09:35 PM.

#117 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

so still cant come up with any actually examples then? Would you like a few more hours to think of some?

here's a straight forward question for you to answer whilst you have a little think. would Helliwell & Ansell get in any other team in the championship?

#118 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

And the fact you know me, and the fact im not bothered about it should be enough for you to come to a rational conclusion?

did Sir Kevin Sinfield (or is it just Kev to his mates?) tell you to say this?

b5630a7cffa411e2aac622000a9f04c6_7.jpg

Edited by Mrbus, 08 August 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#119 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:17 PM

did Sir Kevin Sinfield (or is it just Kev to his mates?) tell you to say this?

b5630a7cffa411e2aac622000a9f04c6_7.jpg

And the pic on the pitch with ryan hall says it all. I'd rather have my pic taken with Osama bin Laden
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#120 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:16 AM

Oh how things have changed and so quickly it's frightening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users