rumour about next season

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#141 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

Two things -  If Eaton has a contract for next year, the club can't afford to pay him off and pay somebody else to coach.

Secondly -  What have we got that Leeds would want? we have no assets to sell off apart from the players and they can get them for nothing [if they wanted them] at the end of a season.

What have we got thats Leeds would want?............................ A team were they can keep there players fit , HIST are the only one's who could answer the Eaton contract , but i'll wait!

#142 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Doesnt Mr Hetherington run the rfl anyway, that's what most of Here seem to think, so surely he could change the rules to allow the rhinos to field a second team without Hunslet.

#143 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Doesnt Mr Hetherington run the rfl anyway, that's what most of Here seem to think, so surely he could change the rules to allow the rhinos to field a second team without Hunslet.

Don't you know owt about Rugby , every club gets a vote how can one vote change owt , theres a forrest Gump baseball cap in the club shop with your name on it..............

#144 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Don't you know owt about Rugby , every club gets a vote how can one vote change owt , theres a forrest Gump baseball cap in the club shop with your name on it..............

hahahaha quality mate
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#145 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

clearly not

#146 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

What have we got thats Leeds would want?............................ A team were they can keep there players fit , HIST are the only one's who could answer the Eaton contract , but i'll wait!

....SIMPLE, History tells us HUNSLET Are A NAME in Rugby . Thats what they want to Bin .as with Bramley .Leeds R.L. Are Nothing ,No history . BASICALY .A JOKE OUTFIT......

#147 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

....SIMPLE, History tells us HUNSLET Are A NAME in Rugby . Thats what they want to Bin .as with Bramley .Leeds R.L. Are Nothing ,No history . BASICALY .A JOKE OUTFIT......

Congratulations, you made it on @RLMeltdown...!

Give yourself a one-handed slow clap.

Posted Image

#148 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

Ha ha ha

#149 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Think stevo the legend needs to come down to club through week and see what people do what an absolutely clueless post one amongst many on this topic 

Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#150 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Congratulations, you made it on @RLMeltdown...!

Give yourself a one-handed slow clap.

.... Ha Ha,You go on ,have a dig at my post. York City Knights are Down, so theres Nowt you can say thats got much Credibility , mindst I do believe You are A Leeds R.L. supporter . . .Says it All Really ! !

#151 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

I tried replying to this yesterday but couldn't for laughing

#152 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

.... Ha Ha,You go on ,have a dig at my post. York City Knights are Down, so theres Nowt you can say thats got much Credibility , mindst I do believe You are A Leeds R.L. supporter . . .Says it All Really ! !

You believe wrong. And if York do go down, at least we'll go down with dignity...

The league status of the club I support has no relevance on the credibility to any of my comments either. Grow up.

Posted Image

#153 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

gav I'm shocked it's took you till page 8 

The @RLMeltdown tweet brought my attention to it. Its a very painful thread to read if I'm honest mate. Hunslet as a club deserve much better.

Posted Image

#154 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

The @RLMeltdown tweet brought my attention to it. Its a very painful thread to read if I'm honest mate. Hunslet as a club deserve much better.

I'm glad you are on my wavelength

#155 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Irrespective of the modern game Leeds won far more things than us when it was proper rugby lesgue much as it pains me to say so through gritted teeth. So lets at least post something credible instead of talking utter ######.

#156 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Tell me when were Hunslet world club champions? and when did they get to a super league grand final?

#157 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Tell me when were Hunslet world club champions? and when did they get to a super league grand final?

... Valid points for some ,Alas , Playing at Your home ground to Win a final dos nt Mean cut the ice with me. When You play and Win in Auss . I will acknowledge a Great Win ,. Not Winning in Leeds . And The Superleague Grande final is,to me just marketing Hype . The Glory is Winning The Challenge cup . Next best is to be League Champians . . Anyone can get Lucky in playoffs .. Consistancey over a season is Main ....

#158 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

... Valid points for some ,Alas , Playing at Your home ground to Win a final dos nt Mean cut the ice with me. When You play and Win in Auss . I will acknowledge a Great Win ,. Not Winning in Leeds . And The Superleague Grande final is,to me just marketing Hype . The Glory is Winning The Challenge cup . Next best is to be League Champians . . Anyone can get Lucky in playoffs .. Consistancey over a season is Main ....

the league leaders shield should be the top prize

#159 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

One thing for sure, there has only been 4 truly great teams of RL.

Hunslet, Swinton, Huddersfield & Wigan

I wait for the day for another team to join them.

#160 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 557 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:13 AM

Absolutely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users