• 557 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

Absolutely.

#162 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

You believe wrong. And if York do go down, at least we'll go down with dignity...

The league status of the club I support has no relevance on the credibility to any of my comments either. Grow up.

....Please see your post 25 july ,Quote "im a York fan ,but i also watch All Leeds Rhinos home games" ... So You watch Leeds R.L. at home but Dont Support them ? ? ? Strange ? ? Are You A 'Steward' ? Or Perhaps You are "RONNIE The Rhino"!!!

#163 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

....Please see your post 25 july ,Quote "im a York fan ,but i also watch All Leeds Rhinos home games" ... So You watch Leeds R.L. at home but Dont Support them ? ? ? Strange ? ? Are You A 'Steward' ? Or Perhaps You are "RONNIE The Rhino"!!!

Maybe he just likes watching rugby league?

#164 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

looks like your secret about being Ronnie is out Gav ;)

Edited by noname6, 11 August 2013 - 08:47 AM.

#165 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,625 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:49 PM

....SIMPLE, History tells us HUNSLET Are A NAME in Rugby . Thats what they want to Bin .as with Bramley .Leeds R.L. Are Nothing ,No history . BASICALY .A JOKE OUTFIT......

Comedy post of the year.

Just for you.

http://www.therhinos...story/index.php

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 11 August 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#166 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Maybe he just likes watching rugby league?

Bingo.

Posted Image

#167 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'm not Ronnie the Rhino. I'm a sports journalist. I own a 50% stake in LoveRugbyLeague.com. I watch a lot of Rugby League at all levels.

I don't have to explain myself to you, but there you go.

Posted Image

#168 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Bingo.

maybe he is a York fan who happens to live in Headingly

#169 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

maybe he is a York fan who happens to live in Headingly

Another Bingo!

Posted Image

#170 sgt pepper

sgt pepper
  • Coach
  • 694 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Another Bingo!

where do I claim my prize

#171 allanblue

allanblue
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

1 things things for sure reading this forum the supporters are'nt happy me included . the board have to listen to us and do something about it

#172 james cunny

james cunny

maximus aurelius

• Coach
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

I think dual reg or not dual reg what ever happens we all need to remember we are Hunslet we the fans own the club and the people who volunteer at the club are doing a brilliant job I don't care if we have DR or not I am just glad we have a club everyone falling out is not going to do any good what so ever surely there must be a better way to discuss this issue I see both points of view in my honest opinion I would rather be a champ 1 side just using Hunslet players but it's not a ideal world and people need to decide what they want from the club am not sure that many people would continue to watch Championship one rugby any more than a year
  • yll likes this
Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

#173 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

What we can do is survive as a club. If that means we get a helping hand from Leeds then so be it. In an ideal world we wouldn't need help, but life's a ##### sometimes.

I didn't hear people moaning when Jimmy Keinhorst & Liam Hood were ripping it up, in fact most of us we're waxing lyrical.

In the midst of this relegation battle the last thing we need is back biting and arguments like we have now. People say the Leeds link up is embarrassing, but this thread is even worse, makes us a laughing stock to be brutally honest.

And while I'm ranting I think everyone volunteering their time and tirelessly working to keep the club going deserve a bit more respect. So many people have so many ideas on here, but I don't see people queing round the block to help out and give their time. People certainly don't deserve to be slagged off on here, people will start to wonder why they bother, and let's see how long we last then.

There's been so much hot air spouted on this forum recently it's unreal. Conspiracies galore regarding McDermott & Hetherington, what was stopping people talking to them today? Why not ask them when they're planning to take over?

We had a great win today, and we have a very winnable game next week too. I should be boucning off the walls with joy and excitement, but one look at this forum and quite frankly I lost the will to live.

Rant over, onwards to York next week!
  • yll likes this

#174 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

What we can do is survive as a club. If that means we get a helping hand from Leeds then so be it. In an ideal world we wouldn't need help, but life's a ##### sometimes.

I didn't hear people moaning when Jimmy Keinhorst & Liam Hood were ripping it up, in fact most of us we're waxing lyrical.

In the midst of this relegation battle the last thing we need is back biting and arguments like we have now. People say the Leeds link up is embarrassing, but this thread is even worse, makes us a laughing stock to be brutally honest.

And while I'm ranting I think everyone volunteering their time and tirelessly working to keep the club going deserve a bit more respect. So many people have so many ideas on here, but I don't see people queing round the block to help out and give their time. People certainly don't deserve to be slagged off on here, people will start to wonder why they bother, and let's see how long we last then.

There's been so much hot air spouted on this forum recently it's unreal. Conspiracies galore regarding McDermott & Hetherington, what was stopping people talking to them today? Why not ask them when they're planning to take over?

We had a great win today, and we have a very winnable game next week too. I should be boucning off the walls with joy and excitement, but one look at this forum and quite frankly I lost the will to live.

Rant over, onwards to York next week!

Could wrote that myself, but lost the will to live....or post on here.....
Hawkeye
Posted Image

#175 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Very well wrote Morley, excellant post.
Posted Image

#176 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,770 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

I've removed the whole series of comments from this thread accusing named individuals of lying.

Totally inappropriate behaviour on here and against the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Also, if you can't prove what you're posting, it is quite dangerous ground legally.

(And before anyone accuses me of being a Rhino stooge, I'm a Bradford Bulls fan).

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#177 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 933 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

I've removed the whole series of comments from this thread accusing named individuals of lying.

Totally inappropriate behaviour on here and against the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Also, if you can't prove what you're posting, it is quite dangerous ground legally.

(And before anyone accuses me of being a Rhino stooge, I'm a Bradford Bulls fan).

Well done sir ... one of the ugliest and most uncalled for threads there's been on here for a long time.

#178 stevo the legend

stevo the legend
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Just for the record. Excellent performance on Sunday. All 17 stood up and put their bodies on the line. Thought marchy was immense, esp when he came back on. Imo he's having a new lease of life at hooker. grimmer looked back to his best roaming the pitch and locking the #### and kainy showed Watson how a full backs role should be played.

Also, for the board and mr. Eaton. See what happens when we don't have any rhinos on board!!!!

James cunny - for the record I have offered my services up twice to be a volenteer. In both occasions leaving my number, but guess what? I'm still awaiting the call. Maybe my face doesn't fit, or my surnames incorrect :(
Get the rhinos out of MY club

#179 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 407 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Legend come see me if its match day job you want I'll find u one

#180 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

Just for the record. Excellent performance on Sunday. All 17 stood up and put their bodies on the line. Thought marchy was immense, esp when he came back on. Imo he's having a new lease of life at hooker. grimmer looked back to his best roaming the pitch and locking the #### and kainy showed Watson how a full backs role should be played.
:(

2 minutes of magic for Town produced two early tries and a missed tackle from fullback Kain on the next play allowed them to cross once again for a try that had the potential to be the game breaker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users