Photo
- - - - -

How many of these players will end up in Super League?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

http://www.courierma...r-1226692662399

#2 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,157 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Someone on RLFans mooted Ben Pomeroy to Bradford. And Roy Asotasi... :rolleyes:

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#3 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

Roy Asotasi is apparently off to Warrington. The rest will probably end up at Hull KR, so they can achieve their dream of having an entire roster of Australians playing in an English competition :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 MrPosh

MrPosh
  • Coach
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Roy Asotasi is apparently off to Warrington.

The Asotasi thing has been running on and off for five years on the Bradford RL Fans site.
People called Romans they go the house

#5 Bulliac

Bulliac
  • Coach
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

The Asotasi thing has been running on and off for five years on the Bradford RL Fans site.

Are you sure? I'm sure it's much longer than that.....

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.co...s/31337109@N03/

#6 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

Ryan Stig been rumoured to be going to cas but its gone quiet in recent weeks so probly just a rumour
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#7 yanto

yanto
  • Coach
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

Better off waiting for the young West Cumbrians to come through to the Super league first teams......its amazing how many young kids from the area are now at SL clubs.

#8 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,839 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

Asotasi to Warrington isn't really a rumour, we announced it about two months back..

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#9 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,852 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

Ryan Stig been rumoured to be going to cas but its gone quiet in recent weeks so probly just a rumour

The "Top Gear" headlines are already in the RL writers laptops. Unless Cas stay on Wheldon road then it will be "Stig of the Dump" ;)

Edited by deluded pom?, 10 August 2013 - 09:33 AM.

rldfsignature.jpg

#10 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Better off waiting for the young West Cumbrians to come through to the Super league first teams......its amazing how many young kids from the area are now at SL clubs.

I know it's a well worn subject but if only the small clubs in Cumbria could get their heads together and provide these lads with a platform a little close to home.....

#11 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

I know it's a well worn subject but if only the small clubs in Cumbria could get their heads together and provide these lads with a platform a little close to home.....

A Cumbria academy is coming about, hopefully the players produced get sent to the 3 clubs so they are able to benefit from them. The amount of South Cumbrian and West Cumbrian lads who have been scouted by SL clubs is impressive if I'm honest.

#12 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

A Cumbria academy is coming about, hopefully the players produced get sent to the 3 clubs so they are able to benefit from them. The amount of South Cumbrian and West Cumbrian lads who have been scouted by SL clubs is impressive if I'm honest.

The academy has just been rated as 'good' by the RFL. The problem is that to seek a viable career these lads have to move on.

I never advocate mergers/joint ventures but Cumbria is a special case and it would be a travesty if there wasn't a strong Cumbrian presence in the top 24 clubs come 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users