D DAY 2 the sequal

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Got back from holiday a few hours earlier than planned so I'll be able to get to this one.

And looking at our results, and the others while I've been away, it looks like this is it! ... no more bonus points, if we don't take all three tomorrow, it looks like game over for the season.

Best of luck lads !!!

#22 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

why don't we sack em all and get roe or even better daley in for Sunday...

... Laugh and mock all you want,the 2 guys you riddicule ARE TOP "PROVEN" Rugby League coachs . Hunslet are BASEMENT BOTTOM ,,, What are Your ideas to Save this Great Club ? Cos "played 22 and bottom" Clearly shows Mr Eaton dos nt haue any !!!

#23 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

... Laugh and mock all you want,the 2 guys you riddicule ARE TOP "PROVEN" Rugby League coachs . Hunslet are BASEMENT BOTTOM ,,, What are Your ideas to Save this Great Club ? Cos "played 22 and bottom" Clearly shows Mr Eaton dos nt haue any !!!

yes being anything but top of the league clearly shows the coach isn't good enough no matter what.... Things like the money available for the squad, the ability of the players, injuries, etc don't matter do they! That's why the clubs that aren't top of the league always sack their coach at the end if the season.

#24 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

And as for being proven, when was the last time either had a coaching job in the pro leagues? They may well be proven in their day, doesn't mean that have the first clue about coaching today

#25 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,497 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

Good luck to the 17 lads in the Hunslet shirt today! Lets hope we can take 3 points! I Can't make the game but will be following on twitter from Poland!

Come on the Huns!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#26 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Come on Town do the business over the Hawks today.
Posted Image

#27 Spacecake

Spacecake
  • Players
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

Good luck today lads but tbh i think town are gonna have too much for youz 

#28 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Quote from the Workington forum:

If Chris Clough can get into their team they must be desparate!

Got to agree.

#29 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Come on Town do the business over the Hawks today.

Whatever happens today we will be turning you over again. I hope Watson embarrasses you again by running 60m from a tap and off loading to Keinhorst for the most embarrassing try of the season.

#30 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Quote from the Workington forum:

If Chris Clough can get into their team they must be desparate!

Got to agree.

im sure it wasnt a dig at the hawks, more like we know what hes like and he was a penalty machine when he was with us. loves a sly dig in the tackle as well.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#31 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Whatever happens today we will be turning you over again. I hope Watson embarrasses you again by running 60m from a tap and off loading to Keinhorst for the most embarrassing try of the season.

doubt he'll be offloading to jimmy again this year

#32 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

doubt he'll be offloading to jimmy again this year

True

#33 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Gazmeister,

Let's see what happens next Sunday, league positions don't lie at this time of the season so both teams are poor, i have been ribbed on our forum but think we are already doomed as we don't appear to have the team spirit or burning desire to stay up, what ever us Knightsfans think of the Hawks your lads always play as a team and that might just get you out of the hole you are in, don't see us going anywhere but down.
Posted Image

#34 HUNSLET72

HUNSLET72
  • Coach
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

York have had the extra rest period ,home advantage .Hunslet have Dave March Leading . NO CONTEST . HUNSLET By 10 !!!!!!

#35 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

keighley got a bp tonight which dosent do us any favours.

Posted Image

#36 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

Keighley apparently picked up the bonus point at the death and Workington apparently suffered a hatful of injuries.

Neither of them good news for us as we really could do with Workington winning at Barrow by +13 on Sunday ...

#37 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

Can we ask the RFL for those 2 bonus points we are owed from Batley away & Workington away?

#38 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 929 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

Can we ask the RFL for those 2 bonus points we are owed from Batley away & Workington away?

Unfortunately bonus points are awarded for scorelines after 80 minutes and not 79 minutes and 45 seconds ... !!!

Incidentally, Barrow have picked up at least three league points in three separate games after the final hooter has gone this season !!

Edited by Hawkwindbag, 15 August 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#39 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

Unfortunately bonus points are awarded for scorelines after 80 minutes and not 79 minutes and 45 seconds ... !!!

Incidentally, Barrow have picked up at least three league points in three separate games after the final hooter has gone this season !!

but we also lost 2 at Keighley at the death giving them the win

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#40 staitheclosehawk

staitheclosehawk
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hunslet must win sunday or its all over I feel.....having to play Featherstone and Sheffield who are both desperate to finish top will be a huge ask to even get bonus points.......

Thanks Sherlock..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users